Reunion With Romance And Regret

Guest tasha7905

Story Title: Reunion with Romance and Regret.

Type of story:Medium Fic / Long Fic

Main Characters: Lucas, Ric, Matilda, drew,cass, ruby,romeo,indi,casey,april,xavier

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst.

Does story include spoilers: No.

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence.

Summary: The students of Summer bay high are organising a reunion for those that left 5years before. Ric,lucas,drew, matilda and cassie all return to the bay, bringing sorrow, regret, romance and a whole lot of angst with them, and each of the old gang have big effects on the current teens of the bay.

Reunion with romance and regret

Chapter 1

Parking his rental car outside the Surf club, he got out and took a breath of fresh air. Even his tiredness from the long journey cant take away how beautiful this place is. He had missed it, missed the people, missed the sense of belonging that comes from this town.

"Summer Bay" He said aloud " I hope you havent changed as much as I have!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching the cases go round on the conveyor belt she started thinking of the times they had all had together in high school, the fun and laughter and of course heartbreak and she had suffered enough of that in her life, but not anymore. This reunion marked a new start, a happier start, but of course he would be there, he who had shattered her heart into a billion pieces 3years ago and he who she had not seen since. Reaching out as she saw her case coming she sighed.

"Onwards and Upwards, no sadness you will soon be in the bay. Your happy place" She said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping on to the road to look to see if the bus was coming he wondered what this reunion would hold for him. Memories, laughter or just maybe these old friends could fix the inner turmoil he had felt everyday since learning of Belle Taylor's death 4 years before. Why had he left her, left the bay. What was so important that he couldnt of stayed, she could of gone too. He more than anyone knew that life was precious and that there wasnt always a tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hasnt changed a bit she thought looking up at the house, well except that Sal wont be in there. She smiled to herself so many happy memories and now stood there they all came flooding back bringing with them the memories of everything she had ran away from.

This reunion is going to be fun she thought. She had suffered so much in the first 2 years away from the bay but here she was about to attend her 5yr high school reunion and she had something to celebrate all she needed was someone to celebrate with and she didnt know why but she thought that Summer Bay was the place to find him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He took of his motorbike helmet and looked around and the roads around him. This is it, do i go on and get to Summer bay or turn around and pretend i never receieved the invite, and then i wouldnt have to face any of them, face her. After what i did she shouldnt have to see me again. I ruined her world, took her away from the bay, spent two years building our lives toegther and destroyed it all in one day. I have to go I need to tell her that it wasnt her fault, that i was weak. I need to see her to make sure she's happy. But what if she brings someone with her, what if she's married can i handle that.

"Yes you can" he said aloud suddenly sure " In summer bay you can handle anything, because summer bay is home."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im really glad we get to help with this reunion arent you?" Ruby says looking at Casey as he lifted boxes down from the high school storage closet.

"Oh yes unbelievably" He replied sarcastically " i cant wait to hear stories about the jolly times people older than us had as they walked our school halls."

"My thoughts exactly "Romeo said as he took the boxes from Casey.

"You two have no enthusiam for anything" April laughs opening one box and removing some photographs of the year group that had left school 5 years earlier.

"This guy is hot" Indigo Walker says looking over Aprils shoulder.

"This one too " April says pointing at another photo.

"This is going to be great fun, your mum really had a great idea with this Xavier, especially letting all of us help. I think it will be really interesting" Ruby says looking towards Xavier Austen.

"Yea brilliant" He says walking towards Casey and Romeo. "Can you believe mum is making us do this. I mean now we have to contend with hot older guys coming here not just the usual high school guys."

"Dont worry mate, these older guys arent going to be interested in our girls are they." Romeo said " They could be cool anyway. I mean look at the photo of this group, they could be us its the same amount of guys and girls."

"Check out the names on the back, anyone heard of any of them it was only 5years ago." Casey says reading the names aloud. " Eric Dalby, Matilda Hunter, Drew Curtis, Cassandra Turner, Lucas Holden and Belle Taylor.

"Not that i know of " April says looking closer " I will ask Irene she knows everything"

"I cant wait to meet them" Ruby says getting more excited " I mean they look like they were couples maybe they are still together, they could prove that high school love does last and we are going to be together forever." she kisses casey and Indi laughs.

"Yea it will be nice to see if Summer Bay students are happy in the real world"................................................

hi, yea i am a bit eager, i seem to have my writing bug back i have more chapters written for from happiness to hell and life is hard no matter what your age i just need to post them, which will happen in the next few days. The idea for this fic came to me last night and i just had to get it started, hope you all like it will post the next chapter in the next couple of days.

This is really good so far! I like this idea, this should happen in the show... a high school reunion.. why don't they do this? I mean I know the actors could be busy or whatever but I mean I would return for a week or so for something like that...

Continue please. :)

I read this earlier but didn't have time to comment.

A wonderful start.

I can't wait to have the new students and the old students together and sharing stories with each other. It should certainly get interesting soon :)

I think I've figured most of the people out in the beginning, but I could be way off base with that.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this next.

Update soon please :)

Archived