Reunion With Romance And Regret

Guest tasha7905

Chapter 2

"Lucas Holden, oh my Lucas Holden" A voice squealed. " I dont believe it."

He sighed that hadnt taken long he turned and was surprised by who he saw. "Hi Lee, how are you?"

"All the better for seeing you" she said happily

"Ditto" he said giving her a big hug.

"What are you doing here, wait your here for the reunion right? are you staying here at the sands? I work here! Oh sorry im rambling arent I? Its just you helped me so much with my parents and the baby.I wouldnt be here now without you. How can i ever thank you for that? She said finally taking a breath.

"I can think of some ways"He said gesturing to his room which was just down the corridor. "Ive always had a thing for hotel maids, how do you feel about New York Journalists?"

"New york is that where you live Lucas, wow how amazing. Sure i can come in for a bit no-one will miss me, and it will be nice to chat." she said oblivious to what he was getting at.

"Chat yea ok" Lucas said knowing full well that he would be having sex with her within minutes. It had been 3days since his last conquest and that was some what of a record for him. As summer bay would learn Lucas holden was a really different man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brilliant just what I need" Matilda said aloud to hear empty hotel room. More noises came form the room next door. "Here I am trying to forget about love and people are at it right next door."

She stood up and paced for a while, the noise from next door grew louder oh well she thought it was as good a reason as any to go out and face the people of the bay.

"If theres anyone here that still knows me" she said to her empty room and then brushed that thought aside, it was too scary an idea to think that there would be no-one familiar in her beautiful home town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" As I live and breathe Ric. How the devil are you?"

"Hey Grandad" He said suddenly feeling really glad he was home. "Im good. Sorry i havent been to see you before now, especially with that Penn Graham stuff. Morag kept me up to date with that. What a nightmare for you."

"Mate thats alright" his grandfather said beaming at him " You have your own life. Hows your garage going turning a profit yet? I bet you and Matilda have a nice little life together in the city dont you?"

"Actually Grandad. Matilda and I broke up years ago." Ric said quietly.

"You what??" another voice from behind him said.

Turning Ric saw Cassie stood in the doorway.

"Sorry I didnt mean to eavesdrop. Ive been putting my cases in my old room and came down to catch up with Mr Stewart and then heard that?" she explained quickly

"Its ok Cass, How are you anyway, sorry ive never replied to your letters. You know me and writing" he suddenly felt guilty for not knowing what was going on in her life they used to be so close.

"Whatever" she said hugging him "So you and matilda spill it, I want to know what happened."

Alf watched his grandson. Something is not right there he thought but he couldnt put his finger on what it was. He would be keeping a close eye on Ric this week. A very close eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I cant believe you didnt tell us Xav" Ruby said sitting down next to him in the diner.

"Tell you what" he mumbled his mouth full of the mega burger he was eating.

She turned to Indi and April " You know that hot guy in the old school pictures, the blonde one" she said excitedly

"Oh yeah" Indi said in a mocking way

"He is Xaviers cousin. Your mum just told me. He lived here with his dad and brother . You remember Tony Holden right. Mrs Austens brother, well the hot guy is his son." She said rather dramatically.

"Xav why didnt you tell us" April asked he boyfriend curiously.

"I dunno" he said grumpily " you all said he was hot, and he is this big shot writer in New York. Oh I dont know he is the prodigal one, the one mum says i should look up to and follow his example. The good boy. Im just fed up of hearing about Lucas Holden"

"Did you say Lucas Holden" A voice said turning to look at Ruby,Indi,Xavier and April.

"Yea I did, what of it? Who are you?" He said eyeing her suspicously

"She's Matilda Hunter" April blurted out.

"Oh and how do you know that" Mattie said stunned.

"Sorry, I saw a photo of you with Lucas in a school play. You looked so in love" April said apologetically.

Matilda laughed. "Yea lucas was my first love. So are you guys something to do with the reunion then?"

"Yep" Indi said gesturing for Matilda to join them " So is Lucas still your boyfriend then, does love last out of high school?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene was dozing on her couch it had been a long day and she was exhausted. A knock at the door startled her. If thats Colleen with some inane gossip I will throttle her she thought. Opening the door she was stunned by who she saw looking back at her.

"Of all the people to rock up on my doorstep. I didnt expect it to be you" she said laughing.

"Irene hey, any chance of a bed for a night or a week." Drew said a cheeky smile on his face.

"Come on kid, get in here" She said holding the door open wide for him to enter the beach house. Once in she engulfed him in a massive hug and he clung to her allowing his mind to think about Belle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas had got rid of Lee eventually,he had made up a story about having to go and see his Aunt Gina. He really hoped Lee wouldnt be clingy. Lucas didnt do relationships, just sex. He liked it that way no complications, no heartbreak. His heart had been broken twice and he still thought abouit the 2 girls who had broken it, he thought about them all the time, but he was happy with is life and now he had a good job and money, women were easy to get.

He looked out along the beach. How does this place get under peoples skin so much he pondered. Soon he was distracted from his own thoughts by a blonde girl leaving the diner from behind she couldve been Matilda Hunter but as she turned to his direction he realised it wasnt. She was hot though, and young about 18 he reckoned. She was getting closer to where he was stood so he put on his best smile and waited for her to get nearer. Looks like ive found my next conquest he thought.

"Hey" he said smiling at her " I used to live here, im back for a school reunion. Do you have any suggestions on what i can do to pass the time? She giggled, wow she is pretty he thought.

"Oh my. Your Lucas Holden!" she said suddenly

"I see my name precedes me" He said seductively

"Sorry, let me explain. I saw your photo in a box of stuff for the reunion im helping out with it. Im Indigo, Indigo Walker". She said starring into his bright blue eyes. Wow she thought to herself.

"Well its nice to meet you Indigo. I would like to get to know you better how about joinging me for a drink? he said softly.

"Yea sure" she said eagerly. It was only a drink, Romeo wouldnt mind. She turned and smiled at Lucas. there were those blue eyes again they were amazing almost hypnotic she thought.

NO,NO.NO she was mentally arguing with her self, just think Romeo,Romeo,Romeo and with her mind straight she walked with Lucas to the surf club.

Woah!Lucas as a lothario, that's a big change.Loved the cameo from Lee, wonder if he'll get anywhere with Indi...Really curious about Ric and Matilda splitting up, would kind of like them to get back together but can't see that happening...Looking forward to more!

Ooh wow. I had to think for a minute on who Lee was but then when you said baby I remembered her lol. Lucas has changed alot.

Not sure I like that Mattie & Ric have split.

But I'm still liking this story and I so wish this would happen on the show.

Continue please. :)

Archived