April and Bianca

Guest Edward Skylover

I think April and Bianca are fantastic characters. I read before that some people don't think they add much to the show but I disagree. I love them both and want them to stay for a really long time! I just wish Bianca would dump that pathetic sap Liam!

I don't exactly want them to leave and I wouldn't describe them as pointless but I wouldn't really be bothered if they weren't there anymore.Bianca's got better this year, she was a bit too much of an ice princess when she first came in but now she's softened, but she isn't one of my favourites.And I'm coming to the conclusion I only like April when she's with Xavier, I wasn't keen on her after they broke up at the beginning of the year and I'm not keen on her now she's with Dexter, she hasn't got the same spark to her as she did when she first arrived.

I like them both.

I wasn't a great fan of Bianca when she first arrived but her character is getting much better as time goes on. I really like April with Dex and think it is just a pity that they put her back with Xavier beforehand. I am really looking forward to seeing April and Bianca on the next fee weeks as spoilers show they'll be quite busy

Its taken me a long while to warm to Bianca, but the last two weeks I've enjoyed her scenes especially so thats a good sign. I didn't like any of the stuff involving her last year, I thought that whole romance/betrayal storyline was nasty and reminded me of a sleazy bedroom drama. The character has been more fleshed out since she split with Liam and I think this is where I started to like her.

I could see them as Charlie and Ruby2 when they first turned up:The cold on the surface, slightly messed up underneath older sister and the sparky, lively younger sister who seemed the more mature of the two.And after recent developments, where they seem to have turned into the mid-2009 version of Charlie and Ruby, the comparison seems even more apt.

• 2 weeks later...

It frustrates me, but I still really don't like Bianca and I can't put my finger on why. I think Lisa is a fantastic actress though. I didn't like April for a long time either, but her and Dex are cute so I'm starting to warm to her.

I'd love April to have a really dramatic juicy storyline. I want to see what Rhiannon can do with a nice meaty script!!

Archived