Brodie Upton - Guy Edmonds

I thought that poor old Brodie, with his storyline about being sacrificed by Brax for the good of the Braxtons, deserved his own thread.

And of course the ongoing dilemma as to whether he has a mum or a wife when he says 'my old lady' :lol:

I've always quite liked him, even when he took Colleen's trailer away with her in it. He's just a lost soul I reckon, hanging onto Brax and co for some kind of family group. I don't think he's got any other family.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the river boys, but that was really mean selling Brodie out like that, okay he wasn't blameless in any of it but setting him up like that was out of line, it shows that they old saying honor amongst thives is so not true, but blood is thicker than water is very true.

Thanks librarians/ mods for altering the title :) I looked everywhere for his surname but only found Brodie Hanson, and she isn't a River Boy :lol:

But aren't all the minor characters, even the major ones, plot devices?

I hope he doesn't come to a bad end tho... :(

The last few scenes with Brodie showed that he is a fairly decent bloke!

He gave Brax some good advice and in fairness to him, he didn't rat Brax out over him & Charlie.

He obviously saw that Brax does in fact like or even like Charlie!

It shows that the River Boys are really a family rather than just a corporation, in Brodie's case anyway!

He saw that Brax had feelings for Charlie, and although he probably thought also that it wasn't good for him to be with a cop, he respected that we can't choose who we fall in love with. These things just happen.

If more of the River Boys were like Brodie I think there would be a chance that they would be accepted in the Bay! :)

I like Brode and I think the actor for him is amazing, especially in the scenes when he went to hospital with 'stomache pain.' Yeah him taking the blame for the River Boys was really good but it was dog of his friends/family to set him up like that.

I think that Brodie is less harmless than the other River boys. He's funny too, like when he moved Colleen's caravan while she was still in it.

Don't think he really would even hurt a fly, and it looks like he's only joking around.