Sworn To Secrecy (by Lucii) - comments

Danni02

Thought that Tegan would change her mind and want to keep the baby and can totally understand that although she will have to allow Brax and Charlie to be a part of the babies life. I think if she is changing her mind as she now wants to be a mother than that is fair enough and good but if it is to spite Charlie then it will end in tears!

Great writing and very interested to see how story develops and how both Charlie and Brax react when they find out. Looking forward to more, thanks :)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Tegan would do something like this... running away is just cruel. I get her wanting to keep the baby but she should at least let Brax be a part of its life. Brax is going to be so crushed when he finds out and I have a feeling Charlie will too

I actually felt bad for Tegan before but now I'm just angry at her

please update soon

• 4 weeks later...

So sorry, I haven't reviewed this story in ages! I didn't realise it had been updated until I just read it now;

Chapter 35 - Charlie and Brax are adorable and I miss them on home and away so much!

Chapter 36 - so happy for Ruby, and how excited she is to have Kyle move in is sweet, glad to see she's slowly adjusting to the idea of Charlie taking on Teagans baby.

Chapter 37 - Loved the chat between Brax and ruby, them two have such a great relationship!

Chapter 38 - oh no Teagan! Poor Brax is going to be do upset. ?

Thanks for all the updates, they were amazing as always! Please update again soon :)

• 1 month later...

aww Olivia's growing up so fast!

Poor Charlie, she didn't deserve that from Brax. i hope they'll be alright!

Teagan's in labour! i hope they sort something out so that both Brax and Teagan can be happy with their baby situation.

and i hope it doesn't hurt Charlie too much :mellow:

Great update, please update again soon :lol: