Sworn To Secrecy (by Lucii) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good update! This fic is already up to chapter 34, and usually by now I would get bored of them, but thus storyline is so interesting, that I just want to keep reading. Can't wait to see what happens with the baby an Chax and hopefully ruby will accept Charlie's decision, I hate it when they fight/argue!

Please update again soon! :lol:

• 1 month later...

hadnt even relaised you had already updated before your last chapter

love this story

glad that Charlie and Brax are still on track :D

like that Charlie and Tegan have reached some form of understanding but I still fear that Tegan will be unable to give the baby up and even if she does she may come back demanding she wants her baby back... I hope I am just being paranoid :unsure:

update soon great fic

Great update,

Feel kinda sorry for teagan and the situation that she's in :(, but at the end of the day she put herself in that position by asking Brax and Charlie to raise her baby!!

Aww they're having a boy :)!!!

Haha had to laugh at charlie having to quit working at the diner because of how bad her cooking skills are :lol:!!

More soon please :D