Where the Heart Lies (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Miranda

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know whether it's just me but I love xavier and he was even sweeter in that chapter! Are you gonna get him with April?? I hope you do because I really like them two together.

Romeo. I have no sympathy for him or Ruby. Two times is just asking for trouble.

I hope you update soon and yea I know how hard it is to get time on your day off to do anything.

Looking forward to the next update xx

Edited by Zetti

So, Dex and April aren't sleeping together, it seems. I could just imagine superstud Xavier revving up as he spoke to April :wink:

Indi is just too nice a person for Romeo. She has a low opinion of herself, poor girl, due to all these betrayals by boyfriends. I like the way you say that Romeo and Ruby 'have sex' whereas Ruby and Casey 'make love'. Very telling indeed.

Casey is soppy, I mean that as a compliment. He's heading for heartbreak, I've got a feeling he's the type to be really cruel if he's betrayed...

Brilliant chapter Red. This is a classic fic, its going to go down in history. No pressure though :wink:

Oh yay! I love reading this fic! :D

Ah I loved Dex's line

"I would,"Dexter noted,"But I think I'll be too busy sticking pins in my eyes."

Romeo is trying to make Ruby jealous to what end? I hope you aren't thinking of getting them two together... would mean a division in the gang or is that your intention?? Hmmm! Curiouser and curiouser :lol:

Xavier's met someone? I hope it doesnt last, I would rather he end up with April even if it does break Dex's heart...

Looking forward to more whenever you can :D

Romeo and Ruby back at the chalet eh? While Xavier surfs with Indi and Casey. Hm....

Oh, I hope Xavier finds happiness somehow, poor chap. I feel like apologising for the conduct of my namesake :lol: But I suppose he did make an idiot of himself.

Good chapter Red, its obviously leading up to something. Nice to see what Xavier thinks, its miserable being the odd one out.