Where the Heart Lies (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Miranda

This fic sounds promising! :D It looks like it's going to be an interesting trip. Poor Xavier! I wouldn't like to feel like a gooseberry either. It's a shame Nicole couldn't go as well but I suppose it wouldn't have been very easy to go camping with a baby. :P Dexter and April! I'm interested to see how they'll get along as a couple.

More please. :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking: if- and I mean IF, cos I don't know what's going to happen- a love triangle develops between Xavier, April and Dex, how would April choose between them? Talk about the devil and the deep blue sea :unsure:

Have you read the spoilers Miranda? About April & Dex I mean? :)

No! No I haven't. I haven't read any spoilers, I was just imagining what COULD happen both in Red's story or in the series.

I was just thinking aloud about how could she possibly choose? Xavier and Dex are both nice in different ways :wub:, neither is horrible and she would have a difficult decision. Would be a good storyline though. Better than Indi/Romeo/Ruby/Casey.

Yes yes I agree. Would be a better storyline. I don't know who she should choose or who I want her to choose. I like both Dex & Xav and I like her with both of them.

A few pleasant suprises in that chapter.

I love Xavier all on his lonesome.... :lol:

I like Casey and Ruby more and more now :wub:

Oooh am sensing some tension tho between Casey & Romeo!

Looking forward to more soon x

“Mum and Dad used to hire it out every now and then,”Dexter explained,“Although I think Dad mainly used it for his business trips with the nurses.Occasionally he’d bring us here and Mum would complain about it being self-catering and how she needed a holiday too and they’d end up in the kitchen throwing things at each other while Indi and I sneaked off down the beach.”He took in a deep breath of the sea air and smiled.“Happy days.Come on, let’s take our bags upstairs.”He and April headed up the spiral staircase.

:lol: I love the way Dexter just explained it like that. :P

Poor Xavier! Nobody's paying attention to him. I hope it won't be like that for the whole week though.

I think Ruby and Casey were a bit rude. It's not like Romeo has been in that chalet before and as he didn't go upstairs with the rest of them, he wasn't supposed to know what room was still available or not.

“I dunno.Anything that comes to mind.If we’re going to be here for the next week, I think we’re all going to need to ignore the flow chart that says who’s slept with, dated and kissed who.”

:lol: That's so true!

More please.

Oh brilliant!

These were the bits I loved:

“Don’t worry,”Casey assured her,“The pizza delivery business makes top bucks these days.”

yeah right Casey!!

“Although I think Dad mainly used it for his business trips with the nurses.Occasionally he’d bring us here and Mum would complain about it being self-catering and how she needed a holiday too and they’d end up in the kitchen throwing things at each other while Indi and I sneaked off down the beach.”He took in a deep breath of the sea air and smiled.“Happy days.

Business trips with the nurses :lol:

"I’m gonna be the one in the kitchen throwing things at you.”

As the last couple made their exit, Xavier found himself standing alone in the front room.He noticed a door to his right and pushed it open to reveal a single bedroom.“I’ll stow my stuff in here then!”he called out.No-one answered.“Yeah, I’ll just go and do that.”

I think the throwing things might be a hint of things to come. Poor old Xave :(

Romeo sighed.“Ruby, do we have to do this now?”

“Oh, sorry, if I’m bringing back unpleasant memories for you…”

Romeo shook his head.“I’m not going to get into this.”He turned round and headed off down the landing.

Unfortunately, he walked straight into Casey who gave him a challenging look.

Ooh, tension rising...

“Wait!”Indigo called.She hesitated.“Do you wanna…stay and have a chat?”

Ruby took a cautious step into the room.“What about?”

“I dunno.Anything that comes to mind.If we’re going to be here for the next week, I think we’re all going to need to ignore the flow chart that says who’s slept with, dated and kissed who.”

The flow chart :lol: Teenage life, eh?

Romeo waited until she’d gone before turning to Indigo.“Were you two…getting along?”

“Would you rather we were fighting over you?”

He's more worried they are discussing his failings or attributes, I reckon....

Ok, so I have to admit I haven't read any HAA fanfiction for a while, which is a shame because before I got an account on here I used to love reading your fics and I am already in love with this one, the characters are incredibly well written, and as much as I believe that April/Xavier are meant to be & April & Dex should be just friends, you've actually made me sort of like them ;)

Anyways, I love this :D and I cannot wait for the next update :D

Enjoying this fic, especially since it has great lines like …..

 “Although I think Dad mainly used it for his business trips with the nurses.”

 “I dunno.Anything that comes to mind.If we’re going to be here for the next week, I think we’re all going to need to ignore the flow chart that says who’s slept with, dated and kissed who.”

 “He does realise you’re just opening a tin and heating the contents, right?”