Where the Heart Lies (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Miranda

Great to see you back Mark ^ :D

Well done Red, you wrapped it all up rather nicely. Loved Xindi :wub: Loved that RR moving to Perth hoping they meet up with Ric and Mattie, Ric and Ruby??? Now there's an interesting idea *cough*sequel*cough* Looking forward to reading more from you. Oh almost forgot to mention Nicole's a bitch! that is all.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch 25:

It’s good that Romeo and Ruby managed to walk around town without people abusing them. It looked like things were heating up between Indi and Xavier. She seems a bit confused. I enjoyed the talk between Indi and Dexter.

Ch 26:

Things are moving fast between Indi and Xavier. Hopefully they’ll both be okay with not having a serious relationship so one of them won’t get hurt later. I’m glad Romeo is okay with Indi and Xavier. He would have been a hypocrite if he wasn’t okay with it.

“Well, that is pretty much why I’ve been hanging out with your towel.”

Lol!

April looked after them for a second before turning to Dexter.“Was that a bit weird?”

Dexter blinked.“What?”Then his expression cleared.“Oh, you mean the fact that my sister was probably just having sex with your ex-boyfriend?Yeah, a bit.”He began rummaging in the magazine rack.

April stared at him.“But you’re okay with it?”

Dexter sighed and looked at her.“Don’t tell her I said this, but I’m happy if she’s happy.And she looked pretty happy.”

Dexter! :lol: I love the brother-sister relationship between Dexter and Indi. They may often fight but they always care about each other.

Ch 27:

I loved the catch up about Sid and Gina’s reaction to their children’s relationship.

Congrats to Ruby and Romeo for getting accepted to UWA. I understand why they want to have a fresh start elsewhere.

“I’ve timed you and my sister playing tonsil hockey,”Dexter confirmed,“Current record stands at five minutes forty-six seconds without a break.”

:lol:

“What about your mum?”asked April.

“Well, we were going to tell her,”Xavier replied,“and then she walked in on us in the living room-”

“-well, it was more like the kitchen counter,”Indi amended.

“-and after that she kind of guessed.”

“You weren’t..?”Dexter asked.

“We had a few clothes on,”Indi assured him.

:lol:

“Well, we’re good.In fact, I think our group is now in perfect equilibrium.”

Xavier shook his head in bemusement.“You’ve been hanging around him way too long.”

That's true!

Ch 28:

I’m glad Nicole caught up with Ruby and Romeo before they left. It looks like everyone is having a happy ending. ^_^

Great fic RR1! :D

Thanks for the continued endorsements!

It did occur to me after we started using it that Xindi is the name of an alien race in Star Trek.It's not too distracting though...As ever, I did have a vague idea for a sequel but it wasn't going to feature Ric and Mattie.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Where the Heart Lies (by Red Ranger 1) - comments