The S Men (by Miranda and Red Ranger 1) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(bows deeply). Thanks all.

I edited chapter 2 cos there was a bit I wrote and then forgot to put in- doh!

Zetti- well I suppose Roverine is covered in blond hair, assuming he's a natural blond, fnar fnar, oo er missus. :ph34r:

Red- it must be the close fitting superhero suits leading to all this fancying, I certainly noticed all that going on in the films :lol: More on their suits later...

Carina- can you be my full time reviewer please? :)

Edited by Miranda

You win all the awards. All of them.

This is too brilliant.

Dex-as-Sheila in order to infiltrate the lair. Convenient sign posting. Them all still being adolescents, so more preoccupied with each other than actual plans. I can't even with this story. How do you do it?

I quick clarifying question, though. Is Dex is a wheelchair? (Ala Dr Scott in Rocky Horror, or is that just where my mind went?)

Keep up the awesome work! :D

1. Yes, Professor Dex is in a wheelchair, cos in the X Men, Professor X is in a wheelchair, despite being a powerful mutant (can't remember why he's in a wheelchair- Red?) Hence why he's 'Professor Dex'.

2. Thanks for your praise (bows). It just goes to show how much I know about geeky sci fi stories :unsure:

3. WHAT THE HECK'S HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD? All the threads have gone weird :blink:

You win all the awards. All of them.

This is too brilliant.

Dex-as-Sheila in order to infiltrate the lair. Convenient sign posting. Them all still being adolescents, so more preoccupied with each other than actual plans. I can't even with this story. How do you do it?

I quick clarifying question, though. Is Dex is a wheelchair? (Ala Dr Scott in Rocky Horror, or is that just where my mind went?)

Keep up the awesome work! :D

1. Yes, Professor Dex is in a wheelchair, cos in the X Men, Professor X is in a wheelchair, despite being a powerful mutant (can't remember why he's in a wheelchair- Red?) Hence why he's 'Professor Dex'.

Says the guy who isn't a comic buff but does a good impersonation of one:It seems to vary a bit from version to version but usually it's the result of him having his back broken in a battle with a supervillain some time before he formed the X-Men.

Says the guy who isn't a comic buff but does a good impersonation of one:It seems to vary a bit from version to version but usually it's the result of him having his back broken in a battle with a supervillain some time before he formed the X-Men.

As always, I am indebted to you sir (bows)