The S Men (by Miranda and Red Ranger 1) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

Thanks Jen :) I could make a list of people who want to write episodes if people PM me, then it could be a group effort.

This story just came to me in bed the other night, oo er missus. Something about our lads in those black X men suits from the film... :huh: But it was mainly cos Xavier Austin could be related to Steve Austin, the six million dollar man, we have the technology to rebuild him etc.

Roverine.... Yes, that's my favourite too. Half man, half dog :lol:

So, who got the Incredible Hulk reference in the Prologue then? Hands up? Anyone? Call yourselves geeks, tut tut, I'm ashamed of you all :P Probably all a bit young though.

:D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who got the Incredible Hulk reference in the Prologue then? Hands up? Anyone? Call yourselves geeks, tut tut, I'm ashamed of you all :P Probably all a bit young though.

Oh!Walking away to sad piano music!Sorry, I must have skipped over that part...

Doo-doo-doo-DOO.Doo-doo-doo-DOO-doo...Dooo-doo...Doo-doo-doo-DOO-doo...

Ha ha! Well done Red. I LOVED that old series, I was in love with Lou Ferrigno/the Hulk, not boring old David Banner/Bill Bixby. I still swoon if I see Lou Ferrigno :wub:

Oh!Walking away to sad piano music!Sorry, I must have skipped over that part...

Doo-doo-doo-DOO.Doo-doo-doo-DOO-doo...Dooo-doo...Doo-doo-doo-DOO-doo...

Oh man, still so awesome.

Where do I begin...

The way you included Mitzi and Marilyn, and Marilyn being the older ex-girlfriend of Prof. Dex. Amazing.

“#She's a good hearted woman in love with a good timin' man#”

This is flawless. I just imagine Liam Lyclops getting distracted and singing about situations rather than fighting. Like, in the middle of a battle, he's just like, "This would make an awesome song!" And then others get sick of him and try to hide/destroy his guitar.

“This will affect my hair,” moaned Rogue Ruby.

Ha! So hilarious. How is it that you can make these new awesome superhero characters, and yet stay so true to who they are on the show? I'm in awe. And also in stitches because it's that funny.

Read most of this chapter first thing this morning but was getting ready for college.

But I'm in college now & have time to comment :wink: I loved that update, it was just great, fantastic.

I love that it is so lighthearted & comical ... Just something us readers need really.

Well done ... another great chapter & I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

I replied to this. I know I did. Then the internet crashed.

anyway... Thanks for all your comments :), I like people enjoying my stories. I thought everyone would think it was too silly for words :)

Now Red, I'm very impressed you obsereved the Star Wars references. But did you notice the other two sci fi references, not Star Wars? I'm surprised I know all this myself, I am obviously so deep in sci fi geekness, there is no hope for me...!