The S Men (by Miranda and Red Ranger 1) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were surprised to see a hammer floating past the gun turret window. And even more surprised to see a sizzling blond Viking-like figure in armour screech to a halt outside. Hovering, he saluted them, grabbed the hammer, then zapped off again in a blur.

Brilliant. A fitting hero :wink:.

Wonderful, as usual. And a great ending. I'm glad Caseytooth is on the side of good, but I can't help and laugh at Indi/Casey versus Ruby/Romeo.

(Jen if you don’t get that last quote, shame on you!)

Oh, I do. Don't worry :P.

Thank you so much for writing this hilarious story. Although I may have not understood all the sci-fi references, it has been immensibly enjoyable.

(Jen if you don’t get that last quote, shame on you!)

Oh, I do. Don't worry :P.

Oh good. Dex obstinately decided to remain straight in this fic, so I had to add a bit of camp :)

Thanks Carina, Jarliefan and Jen. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much :D

I am really sad now after finishing this and my last two stories. I'm relying on the rest of you now to cheer me up with your stories :P

Edited by Miranda

LOVED this fic !!!!! ........

..........Soooooooooooo much fun and drama ….and wonderful Rogue Ruby !!! …..

…..and YAAAY !!!! No shame on me ……..

 THAT post Death Star escape-esque sequence,

 Dex out technobabbling even Trek-Voyager's Capt Janeway,

 the Wizard of Oz end line AND

 the appearance by a Nordic charecter played by an actor I oft referred to [in his H&A days] as “Plank”!!!!!

LOVED this fic !!!!! ........

..........Soooooooooooo much fun and drama ….and wonderful Rogue Ruby !!! …..

…..and YAAAY !!!! No shame on me ……..

 THAT post Death Star escape-esque sequence,

 Dex out technobabbling even Trek-Voyager's Capt Janeway,

 the Wizard of Oz end line AND

 the appearance by a Nordic charecter played by an actor I oft referred to [in his H&A days] as “Plank”!!!!!

Glad to hear it JT :)

A pat on the back to you for all the above.

I thought Xavier and Roverine fitted being Luke and Han, especially as Roverine kept saying he had a bad feeling about this. Hey, we could write a proper Star Wars parody, couldn't we, hm..... Fancy doing that sometime?

The techobabbling sent me into fits of laughter, I could hardly type, I was laughing so much. Here is the source of it: http://axia.ws/axia/html/sttbg/index.html

Yes, I had to get in Dex quoting Dorothy, he may be a friend of hers, we don't yet know :lol:

The Nordic character is definitely not a plank anymore, his acting skills are vastly improved, and he looks much better in a Viking costume :wub: than a school uniform. Excuse me while I swoon for the umpteenth time :lol:

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The S Men (by Miranda and Red Ranger 1) - comments