Charlie and Brax

Guest lollypop

Charlie and Brax: Love or Lust?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's lust, they don't really know each other well enough for it to be love, even though some scenes feel like they're trying to play it as them already in love.Might develop into something deeper in a convincing manner, probably develop into something deeper in an unconvincing manner.

(Yes, I can be a bit cynical at times.)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's lust, they don't really know each other well enough for it to be love, even though some scenes feel like they're trying to play it as them already in love.Might develop into something deeper in a convincing manner, probably develop into something deeper in an unconvincing manner.

(Yes, I can be a bit cynical at times.)

:P If it helps, I feel cynical about it with you. I'm not convinced about them in the slightest and don't get the fuss :unsure:

I originally voted for love...but I don't really think its love, but its not lust either!

They're kinda in between I think!

The way Brax keeps wanting them to go public tells me that he's serious about it.

As much as I love them I just feel though that their relationship is ultimately doomed.

Brax is just too much of a bad-boy to really make it work, and Charlie has massive commitment issues.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong though...:unsure:

I agree with Laura. It's neither love or lust but there's an in between there.

I don't think Charlie would ever admit she's in love with Brax even when she does love him (in the future, hopefully).

She's just that way inclined.

But I think they're almost like, using the set up like they did with Adelle.

Charlie to begin with, didn't like Brax, just like Belle was with Aden.

But then she's eventually getting closer to him.

They definitely have chemistry. I just hope it is love soon :wub:

I don't think Charlie would ever admit she's in love with Brax even when she does love him (in the future, hopefully).

I don't think she really would either!

Unless....something happened that made her realise she loved him enough that she didn't care what people around her thought.

Thinking about it though, I can kinda see Charlie's point of view.

Like, when/if people find out about Charlie and Brax, a lot of people are gona give her a lot of slack over it.

Pretty much everyone who doesn't like the River Boys; Palmer, Angelo are going to be judging her like!

A cop hooking up with the town's new bad-boy...:unsure:

I could see the River Boys giving Charlie a hard time too.

Like, already I can see a change in Brax since he's been with Charlie, and if the River Boys think that he's drifting out of their brotherhood, or choosing her over them, I can see them definately trying to remove Charlie from the picture! :unsure:

Yeah, that's the only thing.

Everyone's gonna give her a hard time, that's the only problem.

Saying that, she's always been strong & independent.

& I couldn't see it being too long before they give her a major, dramatic storyline & she completely breaks down.

They do that with Charlie a lot ... she bottles everything up & then has some type of breakdown.

& I think it would be nice to see Brax comfort Charlie & offer her support & see his softer side too.

& I think it would be nice to see Brax comfort Charlie & offer her support & see his softer side too.

Yeah that would be really sweet!

I seriously hope that he doesn't turn out to be dodgy!

Because the minute Brax becomes involved in something illegal, Charlie will drop him like that! *snaps fingers*

But if Brax wants to be dodgy, he'll be dodgy.

Like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :rolleyes:

Archived