Charlie and Brax

Guest lollypop

Charlie and Brax: Love or Lust?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment, I feel that Charlie & Brax's relationship is primarily based on passion!

They are both very physically attracted to each other at this point, and they are acting on their feelings, naturally!

I voted for potential true love because I do think that their relationship could turn into something really beautiful and meaningful, if they work hard at it!

Something about the way Brax is with Charlie makes me think that he's not just there to sleep with her, but that he genuinely wants to be with her and to make their relationship work!

It's early days yet but I am hopeful for Brax & Charlie!

They have that spark to them that I feel is similar to other couples like Martha & Jack and Aden & Belle!

Let's hope the writers are kind to them,and us, their fans, and keep them together! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived