Charlie and Brax

Guest lollypop

Charlie and Brax: Love or Lust?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But will Charlie go public about dating a Riverboy if it ever comes down to it??

We've seen it happen many times in the past with Charlie that when it comes to go public with a relationship that could prove unpopular, shocking or controversial, she begins to rethink the whole thing to the point of causing serious conflict with her partner/potential partner. We've seen it with Joey, with Angelo and I'm pretty sure it would be no different with Brax. There are only two people in the Bay who don't seem to mind him that much and that's Leah and Elijah. But other than that I've only seen him in conflict with Angelo, Palmer, the Police.

People would definitely question the relationship.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lust, at least at the moment. They don't talk, they barely know each other and all they do is sneak around and have sex. What they have now isn't even a relationship and I'm now hoping (after reading the spoilers and seeing previews) that Charlie wises up and realises lust can't last. Also think that once Brax's involvement in the mess is known, even more people will be against him and Charlie should keep a safe and throroughly professional distance unless she believes a case of lust is worth losing everything for and as much as I had like Brax, he's just not worth it, not after what I've seen of him lately.

Archived