Big Brother 11 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pleased Shabby stayed but judging from her reaction she though she was a goner. She was nowhere near going. Davina said Sunshine had about 40% of the votes and Caoimhe was close second. In saying that I am disappointed that Sunshine's gone. What was the problem with her exactly? Why did so many people have a downer on her? I could see how she could be perceived as annoying in the house but she wasn't a bad person and didn't b*tch about people behind their backs. Even though she started the stuff with John James by playing a practical joke I though he went way overboard. What is his problem? I get the impression that he dislikes particular types of girls. Notice how both Rachel and Sunshine took a liking to him but he didn't like that at all. Maybe he dislikes girls that he sees as being stereotypically attractive because he's been burned in the past. It would also explain why he gets on quite well with Shabby (because she's gay and so not a threat to him) and with Josie maybe he just doesn't see her as the typical run of the mill drop dead gorgeous female.

Has Shabby walked? :o

Yeah, she left earlier today!

Stupid idiot is all she is anyway :rolleyes: BB isn't really holding my interest at the moment! :(

John James and Caoimhe with the most noms this week, I wonder if the save and replace thing will happen this week because theres only 2 up....

Archived