Big Brother 11 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel and Caoimhe

up for nomo at present.

I have gone from completely hating Caoimhe with a passion to thinking shes great and one of my faves :lol:

Shes such a bitch and I love that about her!! She has gotten to the stage where she just doesn't care anymore, and I am loving it! :P

Keeley, Corin and Rachel are now up for eviction, but that will again change once the results from the save and replace task takes place.

After Caiomhe's departure the nominations were revised and Keeley's were voided due to some rule break, leading to the event of the new results.

Eviction is CANCELLED!!!! :D

I am so glad, at least Keeley will be in the house for another week :D I think shes one of the most valuable housemates in there at the moment , she has got a lot to offer to the show, everyone else are only sheep and lickarses!

• 2 weeks later...

I personally believe that Mario had already pre-selected Dave so the coin toss was a moot point. He only did that to try and cover his backside so people wouldn't think badly of him but when John James called him out about it (quite correctly in my opinion) and Mario couldn't talk his way out of it (i.e. saying he didn't have time to think who to put up for eviction but John James countering that with the fact he gave reasons why he didn't consider anyone apart from Dave and Steve) he got into a bit of a hump. I hope Dave goes on Friday but personally I think it will be Rachel.

At first I thought Sam was quite funny but now I just think he's being plain rude and insulting just to make a point that he isn't fake. They way he's persistently acting towards Josie is borderline bullying. He's come in with the attitude that he knows he's not going to win so he can act however he likes to whoever he likes. I'm surprised John James hasn't got annoyed with him yet though. I think most of the house will nominate him next week.

Archived