Big Brother 11 UK

Guest -Kevin-

Is anyone still watching this? I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the producers of Big Brother and the final line-up. By making it a vote to evict on Friday rather than a vote to save they ensured that all the boring housemates effectively secured safe passage to the final. Corin, John James and Sam Pepper were three of the biggest housemates and I'm sure at least two of them would have finished in the top three. I knew Sam and John James were both going but thought it was a major shock with Corin. TBH I didn't particularly like John James or Sam but at least they were entertaining. Now were left with Dave, Mario, Andrew, JJ and Josie. Out of those I would have to say I hope Josie wins because she's the person left that I dislike the least. It has been suggested by some by some that the producers want Josie to win it, i.e. giving her favourable edits but I'm not so sure. I just want this over so they can start showing Ultimate Big Brother. Hopefully they will choose some of the better housemates of previous years.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone still watching this? I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the producers of Big Brother and the final line-up. By making it a vote to evict on Friday rather than a vote to save they ensured that all the boring housemates effectively secured safe passage to the final. Corin, John James and Sam Pepper were three of the biggest housemates and I'm sure at least two of them would have finished in the top three. I knew Sam and John James were both going but thought it was a major shock with Corin. TBH I didn't particularly like John James or Sam but at least they were entertaining. Now were left with Dave, Mario, Andrew, JJ and Josie. Out of those I would have to say I hope Josie wins because she's the person left that I dislike the least. It has been suggested by some by some that the producers want Josie to win it, i.e. giving her favourable edits but I'm not so sure. I just want this over so they can start showing Ultimate Big Brother. Hopefully they will choose some of the better housemates of previous years.

You took the words from my mouth, that's exactly how I feel!!

Its an absolute farce thats what it is!!

They have really messed up with their quadruple vote to evict eviction, they've secured the lowest votes in a final anyway now that the 2nd and 3rd favourites to win are gone. It went from a 3 horse race to a 1 horse race , Josie has got it in the bag now!

What a way to end the final series of BB!!

You took the words from my mouth, that's exactly how I feel!!

Me too!! I have always wanted Josie to win, but I would have liked to see a bit of competition from the other housemates. Now we are left with the most boring housemates of the season! :( Im not even gonna bother watching til the final.. IF I will even bother watching then!

I'm glad that farce of a final is over with. Overall I'm pretty pleased Josie won, anybody else out of those remaining would have been an absolute travesty. I'm leaning towards the theory that the producers wanted her to win else why would they have gotten rid of three of the stronger housemates? Simple, because she wouldn't have had a chance otherwise. How the hell did Dave finish second? Seriously who was voting for this guy?

I was actually quite excited about Ultimate Big Brother but now I have mixed feelings. I'm pleased with Brian as I always liked him. Nicki I found highly annoying during her time but I don't mind her being in the house again because she was entertaining with her temper tantrums - She hasn't changed a bit appearance-wise and still seems like a little girl. And she's tiny. I was never a fan of Nadia but feel she deserves her place. I'm over the moon about Makosi. BB6 was my second favourite BB series and she was the reason why. The stuff she did made it so watchable. I don't mind Nasty Nick either and I actually don't think he's that nasty. John McCririck is another excellent addition and hopefully he will rub people up the wrong way. Really not happy about Chantelle or Preston. Don't get me wrong I don't mind them as people but I don't think they are going to be very entertaining (although TBH I did have a wry smile when they sent Preston in straight after Chantelle - evil BB). Similarly I don't think there's any real benefit to bringing Ulrika or Coolio in. I think they brought in far too many ex celebrities BB Housemates and if they were going to bring an ex celeb I personally would have brought in George Galloway or Pete Burns to really stir things up. Some of the other ex housemates I would have liked to have seen include - Victor, Charley Uchea, Aisleyne, Grace, Richard and Derek (If Jade had still been alive - god rest her soul - I'm sure she would have gone in). There's still Friday so there's hope.

It's funny how opinions can change so quickly. A week ago I was glad Josie won but then during Ultimate Big Brother I thought she got quite annoying and wasn't too bothered she walked.

It's a shame that John went as he was actually quite funny and regardless of how likeable/unlikeable he was he was stirring things up. Makosi has been a disappointment so far but I think she's still game playing by trying to avoid nominations.

Personally I'm over the moon Victor's in the house, I'm really looking to seeing him liven things up. It will also be interesting to see his interaction with the other BB housemates from past years he's never been in the house with. Michelle's definitely a person I wouldn't have picked as part of ultimate Big Brother but I actually think she's been ok (far better than some of the other housemates) and I'm quite enjoying the double-act with Victor. TBH I don't know why Davina mentioned the cold showers they gave Victor last time and whether they had kissed and made up because Victor NEVER had a problem with Michelle. His issues were with Emma.

I thought that was a really smart move Victor choosing Nicki to play the prank on and definitely had the desired effect. I found it extremely funny when the clown scared most of the females in the house but I have to say some of the reactions were completely over the top.

I'm really not happy about the whole Nadia/Coolio situation. Don't get me wrong I don't particularly like Coolio and think he's incredibly immature for a 47 year old man but apart from being incredibly annoying what has he done wrong in terms of rule breaking? I probably should reserve judgment until I watch the highlights tonight but judging by some of the other stuff I've read, it seems as though he hid her clothes as a practical joke and it backfired and he had to leave. If that's the case then BB are clearly exercising double-standards because why didn't they do that with Sam Pepper (when he hid Corin's stuff) and also being biased towards Nadia. Watching Nadia last night reminded me of how bad she can be. I never understood how she was so popular before and always thought her winning last time was more sympathy than anything else or at the very least people trying to make a statement. I still remember what she was like when she didn't have any cigarettes.

Nadia was actually OK tonight. Having watched it yesterday I can see how the situation ended up with Coolio leaving especially after he said he wasn't prepared to stop his tactics. Still he was in the diary room for an hour and I'm guessing it was seriously edited so we're never really going to know what actually happened. I'm actually surprised how badly Chantelle has taken his departure. Did she fancy him just a tiny bit or did she just like the attention? It's a shame we'll never get to see the interaction between him and Victor.

It's funny, I used to really like Brian before but I've kinda gone off him now. It's pretty obvious he's game-playing and was clearly trying to turn some of the other housemates against Victor. Also he was deliberately trying to provoke a reaction out of him. I didn't like Michelle going off and telling Nadia about what happened. I think Victor did well to hold his composure. Let's hope he doesn't blow it like he did with Shell that time. I have to agree with what he said though, Brian's got this one in the bag and apart from Chantelle I can't see anyone else winning.

Really enjoyed the stuff with Victor and Nick. I would love to see those two scheming but I'm not sure if Nick's up for it. He did look a lot more lively with Victor though and looked like he actually had purpose. The diary room entry at the end was classic - The Slickman is back! :D

Archived