Big Brother 11 UK

Guest -Kevin-

he was saying that people from his comunity are very judgemental and people think he is gay and he is sayin how its not accepted in his comunity. He said he wasnt gay though but he was scared what people would say to him when he go out.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John James is clearly the biggest bitch in that house!!

Dave was clearly joking about the whole putting him up if he wins the task thing, then JJ comes running out to tell everybody oh oh Dave just said hes gona put me up for eviction! Giving a completely different spin on what was said by Dave! :rolleyes:

It was the same earlier when talking to Ben in the bedroom being his friend and as soon as he left couldn't wait to start bitching about him.

Josie is soooooooooooo playing a game, there is something thats not sitting right with me about her atm!

Corin to win :wub:

Caoimhe out this week!!!!

I can't believe Shabbby and Caoimhe are both up, my two favourites =(

Get Sunshine out so they stay!!

Eww! Their both horrid!! Caomihe more so though, shes such a b*tch. Shabby is just a little actress who thinks she owns the house.

Damn. I can’t believe Shabby and Caomihe are both up for eviction. At least Shabby’s actually doing something and causing arguments. TBH I would still keep Sunshine around because she’s causing arguments too. The person I want out the most is Dave. I find him annoying in every possible way not to mention the fact I still haven’t forgiven him for putting poor Rachel up. Get him out! The thing about John James is yes he does b*tch about people but if he has a problem with someone he will say it to their faces even though he can come across as quite aggressive.

Damn. I can’t believe Shabby and Caomihe are both up for eviction. At least Shabby’s actually doing something and causing arguments. TBH I would still keep Sunshine around because she’s causing arguments too. The person I want out the most is Dave. I find him annoying in every possible way not to mention the fact I still haven’t forgiven him for putting poor Rachel up. Get him out! The thing about John James is yes he does b*tch about people but if he has a problem with someone he will say it to their faces even though he can come across as quite aggressive.

Dave is annoying but he is shaking things up as well with everyone. He seems to be quite controversial in the house as well. I think Caoimhe should be the one to go because she doesn't really add anything to the show like Shabby and Sunshine does. Caoimhe is getting very very unfair edits as well, as is Ife! There is so much nastiness shown of Caoimhe on the Live feed that is completely edited out, same goes for Ife!

Oh and btw Slade, I LOVE your signature!! "You say you modelled your career after me, studied my every move. Then you know this war is just the beginning..." Shame well never get to see the war! :(

Dave is annoying but he is shaking things up as well with everyone. He seems to be quite controversial in the house as well. I think Caoimhe should be the one to go because she doesn't really add anything to the show like Shabby and Sunshine does. Caoimhe is getting very very unfair edits as well, as is Ife! There is so much nastiness shown of Caoimhe on the Live feed that is completely edited out, same goes for Ife!

Oh and btw Slade, I LOVE your signature!! "You say you modelled your career after me, studied my every move. Then you know this war is just the beginning..." Shame well never get to see the war! :(

Thank you sir! Yes, it’s been a month since the season finale and I’m still suffering withdrawal symptoms. :(

I do agree with you to a certain extent on the whole edits thing. A lot of people like myself don’t have time to watch the live feed so we judge the characters solely on their behaviour in the highlights and it is very easy to develop an opinion of a particular housemate even though it could be unfair – I can admit that. And yes it is unfair that the producers can do this and predetermine who they would like to keep in.

Where to start with last night’s highlights. That episode seemed extremely Shabby centric - I don't mind but notice how Sunshine was hardly in it, almost as if the producers don't want her to go just yet.

Shabby was pretty bad throughout the whole episode and if I was in the house I probably would have found her unbearable at times. She was being extremely self-centred and kept constantly crying out for attention. Especially from Caoimhe (I'm still trying to get me head around the spelling). The reason why she chucked a hissy fit/temper tantrum over her Granddad's hat was because Caoimhe suggested the possibility of giving it up. The whole thing was solely for Caoimhe. John James made a very valid point - Shabby wanted to leave the house to save Caoimhe but would Caoimhe do the same thing for Shabby - absolutely not. And I think Shabby knew it in her heart of hearts. HOWEVER Ife really annoyed me with that whole tobacco thing and I thought it was really unfair on the non-smokers. To my mind smoking is a luxury not a necessity.

I found Caoimhe’s reaction when Dave put her up for eviction most amusing. Funny isn’t it how some people are ok when other people are up but the minute it’s them they don’t like it! I do agree with her reasoning though and I think Dave is being very fake. He deliberately pretended to appear cut up about the very notion of having to put someone up for eviction and it was so transparent considering that he nominated her anyway. The guy’s a hypocrite, preaching about god, reading the bible and then getting drunk. I’m actually starting to think it might be a good thing if Caoimhe goes. Not that I want her to of course but I think it would be the lesser of three evils and it would be interesting to see what Shabby is like without her. I’m still not entirely sure what to make of Caoimhe as I haven’t really watched the live feed. But I will say one thing though, she does come across as quite cold and doesn’t show much emotion.

After watching John James yesterday, I’m really starting to wonder if he is playing a game now which is ironic considering that he delivered a speech about how people should be themselves and why he fell out with Ben. I felt a bit sorry for Ben when BB raised his bed and JJ kept going on about it and everyone kept laughing at him. In saying that I did like the way JJ was trying to offer Shabby a shoulder to cry on but I can’t tell if he’s being genuine.

Sunshine ? SUNSHINE ? WTF ?

Seriously I don't understand it one bit, its very unusual for BB for a likeable nice girl to get evicted when up against 2 horrible selfish people so what the hell happened ?!

I was out last night and didn't catch the eviction so was so shocked when I heard, I definitely had Caoimhe written off and if not her then definitely Scabby!!

Sunshine was a lot more interesting than Caoimhe :(

Archived