Big Brother 11 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Caoimhe and Shabby business was so sad. I actually felt sick when Shabby was in the Diary Room confessing her feelings for Caoimhe when she was out telling Ife how in love she is with her boyfriend. I was literally screaming at the TV "DONT TELL HER SHABBY!" cos she was only gonna get her wee heart broken! Even more terrible when Caoimhe laughed in her face. But I know that was nervous laughter and she didn't mean to embarrass Shabby. Ife was out of order getting so involved in the first place.

Yet nobody cares when it's a girl who isn't being nice? :P James was only telling Josie and Govan that they took the joke too far, which they did, especially when everybody was exhausted from their task, so she is partly to blame for his outburst (and Govan seemed to disappear at the sight on conflict - interesting :lol: ). The Rachael situation was completely different because she was downright bitchy (and denied it when JJ asked her), while I wouldn't be surprised if JJ and Josie become an item over the next few weeks. They've made up since and have admitted that both were in the wrong, so I don't think he was treating her horribly.

Also, I'm surprised JJ isn't up for eviction this week. This indicates that most housemates probably agreed/didn't disagree with him about Rachael...

:P

I agree with JJ on pretty much everything he says, although he needs to learn about timing and how to phrase sentences so that they don't seem to come across so... full on. :lol:

Firstly Rachel looked gorgeous on BBLB.

Anyway really enjoyed tonight's episode. That's what we like to see good old b*tching and arguing. JJ has such a nasty streak in him. Good on Josie for standing up to him. I'm kind of glad he was crying. Perhaps he will know how poor Rachel felt when he tried to intimidate her. At least they made up afterwards.

I had mixed feelings about the Shabby/Ben argument. I thought Ben was asking for trouble telling JJ about Shabby's reaction when he went to the diary room. Was he honestly expecting JJ to keep quiet about it knowing what his temperament is like? I thought Shabby was rude but I didn't really get annoyed with her because I don't particularly like Ben, although I felt sorry for him when he tried to apologise and clear the air and Shabby didn't want to know about it. I liked her line about Ben, Mario and Dave. The sooner those three are gone the better. I have to say Govan is such a s*** stirrer. At least people have picked up on that.

Archived