One Mistake (by Georgia) - comments

adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh.Another really good update, you could tell exactly what they were both thinking and feeling.I think it would probably be all right to let Aden have a relationship with his child but I can fully understand Belle not wanting him near her.This is a really good story, I can't wait for the next update.

I wasn't planning on reading this fic, at least not now (usually prefer reading fics that are already finished, as I hate getting to a certain point and then not being able to read the end :P), but I accidentally read the last line of chapter 2, I think it was, when I was checking this thread for double posts and the like, and that was enough to make me read more. That says a lot about you as a storyteller, because it only took one line to get me hooked.

Anyway, I really like how you describe the characters' emotions. You have a nice balance of showing and telling - meaning that you don't always write how the character feels, but also show it by having them responding in certain ways to different situations. It adds variety to the story, which makes it a more interesting read.

I also really like the relationships between Aden and Belle, and Belle and Nicole. You can tell that Aden is remorseful for what he's done and on one side he respects Belle's decision to keep him at a distance, but at the same time you can sense that he desperately wants to fix things. But then again, that could just be me reading too much into it :P As for Belle and Nicole, I really like how supportive Nicole is and how Belle is starting to realise that there's a side to Nicole that she doesn't know, which will hopefully make their friendship even stronger, and Belle really needs Nicole's support at the moment as she can't rely on Aden.

Whoops, got a bit carried away there :P Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter :)