Repercussions (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

Georgia

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you update quick Steph! :D Really enjoying these last two chapters.

Aden, Aden, Aden... getting drunk at 1PM is so not cool. <_<

Aww, it's just too hard not to love Geoff and Belle, they're so cute together! :wub:

Edited by mbi615

Big awwww.Geoff and Belle fooling about in the shower and then her asking him to stay with her at night...I loved every bit of their scenes together.Drunk Aden.Yep, had a feeling he wasn't going to take it well.Glad Nicole turned him down...at least for now...Loving this fic, can't wait for more of it.

Looks like Belle's not having an easy pregnancy.Some more cute moments between her and Geoff.Not really sure about her behaviour with Aden, whether she wants him as a friend or something more.Not really fair to string Geoff along if it's the latter.Loved Geoff needling Colleen.

I actually really liked that chapter.I loved the opening conversation between Geoff and Belle, with their confusion spilling out.I liked the way you wrote Aden as well, with him seeming genuinely upset about how things had worked out between him and Belle.It's a shame Geoff hasn't felt his babies kick though and I get the feeling he's not as ready for fatherhood as he'd perhaps like to be.