Repercussions (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

Georgia

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Steph, this is a brilliant fic! I love how you've included some humourous parts to a somewhat serious story.

:o Aden cried himself to sleep. :( I'm sure Belle will soon realise that Aden is her one true love and they will get back together.

Geoff and Belle... :blink:

Anyways lovin' this fic, please update soon! :D And the quotes at the start of each chapter are great! :)

But .... they belong together... Steph, it isn't too late to edit the chapter... my eyes are welling up... you ended Adelle :(

Now that that little bit is out of the way, I'll tell you what I thought of this chapter.....

It was brilliant Steph.

“Okay just do something for me then, tonight I want you to look up at the stars, and then I want you to try and count them all. There’s billions and billons of stars out there, I miss you that much. When you go to the beach, try to count every grain of sand. I trust you that much. When you go in the water, try and count each drop of water in the ocean. I need you that much.."

That was just... :wub:

“Look when I was in the diner today and I heard someone whisper your name I turned around to see who it was and I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.

Why can't I have an Aden ?

Update soon Steph