Repercussions (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

Georgia

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mira and Georgia practically said everything that I was going to write lol!

So I'll just comment on my favourite scene's :D

“Babies what?” Geoff asked with his eyes wide as they could possibly go. “The two babies are fine....Belle had...”

“Geoff cut her off, “What so you’re saying they are fine, they are in two individual babies”

^^^ Poor Geoff... he sounded so shocked, it was actually funny lol

“Yeah that’s true.... but when you’re pregnant you get so desperate to have sex, you’ll sleep with anyone, so I’ll probably end up sleeping with some loser”

^^^ :lol: that bit was just hysterical.... I cant believe Belle was listening to Colleen... of all people...

amazing chapter, update soon

And I have tears in my eyes... :(

"Geoff please, I know you want to support me through this but please, I'm moody, my sex drive is increasing every second, I really don't feel like discussing baby names with you right now"

^ That bit made me laugh... I can so imagine Belle saying that.

"Well it's not funny; you're not the one who can't have sex for nine months!" Belle snapped acting like a child who wanted a pony she couldn't have. "Going without sex for nine months is not a big deal, get over it" Geoff rolled his eyes, "That's because your a Christian, you've been raised to survive without the need of sex, I haven't...so if you discuss sex one more time, I'll kick you in the balls so you wont be able to reproduce or have sex"

^ And that one made me laugh as well.

But the ending made me really sad... is this really the end of Aden and Belle ?

Update again soon Steph.

Edited by Georgia