Repercussions (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

Georgia

That was utterly brilliant, you had so much going on.I loved Belle and Geoff being snappy at each other and then his and Annie's reactions to her pregnancy.Angry Aden:You wrote him really well and his interaction with Nicole was just perfect.Not sure what to make of Belle's decision, given what she was saying at the start I don't think she's going to stay away from Aden completely.I'd kind of like Belle and Geoff to live happily ever after but something tells me you're not going to do that...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“YOU WHAT!” Annie screamed. “You slept with my brother, are you serious, ew, ew,ew, you slept with Geoff”

that bit just made me :lol:

brilliant chapter... sorry it took me so long to comment, I seriously thought I had haha!

Im wondering how long Belle will actually stay away from Aden and not want i=him in her life... :D

Brilliant, update soon hun, loving this

Just read the whole thing I love it. Poor Aden. Belle is lying, she can't be with Geoff, she loves Aden too much. This confused me a little how at the start aden was talking to irene then annie and belle. are they all flashbacks???

More soon please.

:( I feel sad that people are confused. Belle is around twenty years old, Geoff and Aden are 19. Belle had two dreams - one of Aden down at the beach (when he was released from the clinic) and then the second dream she was in high school, Belle is out of high school now... Belle was dreaming about her last day of yr 12 and she got up on stage and then everyone realised she was pregnant, and Belle started getting bigger and bigger.... (so that dream was showing her fears about growing bigger and also how she might not get to study at uni as she's pregnant and they might not accept her because she's pregnant. Then Belle finally got out of bed after having two dreams. The rest of the chapter is no longer a dream...

I started it with Belle knowing she was pregnant and then I wrote scenes to how she got to that point.

Edited by Anaya

I'm...slightly less confused than everyone else.I got which bits were dreams and which bits weren't, although I didn't realise she was dreaming when the chapter started, I thought that really was her and Aden(which I assume was the intention)until Geoff woke her up.And I got that the bit at her graduation was a dream.And I sort of get that the first chapter took place after everything else.Is it meant to have been in sequence since then?Because her and Geoff seem to be very on and off...

Of course, I get the impression Belle's just as confused as I am.I think she does love Geoff in a way and wants it to work but I don't think she's over Aden by any means as that first dream and her annoyance at Geoff coming into her room suggests.I think it's less a case of her not wanting him and more a case of her thinking he doesn't want her.

Anyway, confusion aside I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to more of it.And gosh, Geoff and Belle are so damn cute together.Even when she's throwing pillows at him.Love Irene and Belle's relationship as well and really want to know how she'll react when she finds out.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

Thanks for clearing that up steph, so the start was a dream to how irene mentented she was 16 when she got preggs, so the aden n irene part was the present? Sorry for all these questions im just lil confused doesnt help not having my computer. To flick back. Thanks again. Steph. =] x

I wasn't as confused reading that last chapter but it's great that you've cleared everything up.

Poor Belle, this pregnancy thing is a huge weight on her but it was good that Geoff was there to comfort her. :)

As cute as Geoff and Belle are, I'm still hoping for a chance that Belle and Aden will get back together. :D