Drive Me Insane (by Jen) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah an update from Jen before I go to bed - Thank you :D

Great update hun, I liked reading that chapter with everything that was happening in it. The discriptions of the characters were brilliant :)

Jazz.. oh dear, I hope she gets help or something, thats not good.. especially as she had alchol poisoning,

& poor Drew, I really felt sorry for him, bless :(

-

3/4 more chapters left, aw - well its been a great fiction to read so far, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters before you finish this, as like I said to you a few weeks ago, this is my favourite fiction on here, as well as your artwork.

I was just about to shut down my laptop, and I saw that there was an update :D

The interaction between Belle and Irene was fantastic, as was the Belle and Drew interaction.

3-4 more chapters ? What am I gonna read after this ?

I can't wait to see how you end this story, Jen. It's been an amazing read.

Georgia. xx

Absolutely brilliant chapter.You've got to love Irene, I love how she was so supportive of Belle and by extension of Drew when she found out what was going on.That scene when they were searching the house and no-one was answering them was magnificently tense.Hope Jazz and Drew are all right.

That was great. I think it's best chapter, so far.

You had me glued to it the whole time. Poor Drew - I can totally understand him not knowing what to do because sometimes it's easier to do nothing. Irene was great right through that chapter. Hopefully, Jazz will get the help she needs now. I loved how the house was perfect but the people inside it were anything but.

I'm sad that this is almost over. :(

Edited by Lise

That was great.

I liked the way you explained Drew's thoughts and his anger towards Jazz. I liked Peter, too and it's good to see that he's come back to look after Drew. I really hope that Jazz gets the help that she needs now.

I, also, hope that's not the end for Belle and Drew.

Edited by Lise