I'll Be Here For You (by Danni02) - comments

TelephotoMarigold

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, I love this. I think it is one of the best fan fics I have ever read!

I love how you write all of the characters, especially Charlie its actually as if that is what she would really be like.

I hope Ava is found soon, and that Charlie and Angelo make up.

Cant wait to read more :)

Angelo was so happy about the baby and it's sad that Charlie has lost it. :(

:o I can't believe Grant's brother kidnapped Ava! Hope they find her soon! :)

And I'm also hoping that Charlie and Angelo make up coz she really needs him.

Please update soon! :D

That has to be one of the saddest chapter you've ever written. :(

So Ava didn't run away, she was taken by Grant's brother. I really hope for his sake that he is not going to hurt her or I'll personally come and kick his butt. :ph34r:

Poor Charlie and Angelo! She lost their baby and their daughter is missing. :( And now, they're fighting and she doesn't want to see him ever again. I know she's hurting but whether she likes it or not, she needs Angelo's support. Of course, he wouldn't give up on their daughter but as a (former ?) police officer, he knows the statistics.

More please.

Oh gosh.That was a brilliant update.I love the way you wrote Morag, it was exactly like her, sympathetic but so controlled.I like the way Charlie reacted as well, very in character, one minute resentful and then realising how much she needed Angelo.Shame that when they finally talked it had to be mostly business.I really hope Angelo doesn't do anything they both come to regret.

I have been reading this fic from the start and decided it was time to comment on it.

It has to be one of my favourites to read and I always look forward to your updates.

You write Charlie, Angelo and Ruby really well.

Im glad we have news about Ava but it doesnt look as though it is going to end well for Angelo.

I had a feeling that Grants brother would be wanting Angelo to give himself up in order to get Ava back :(

I love the quick updates. ^_^

I'm glad Ruby and Morag are always there to support Charlie.

Thank God Ava is okay. I can't believe she has been missing for two weeks. That must be a parent's worst nightmare. :(

I really hope Angelo is right and nothing will go wrong. I'm not sure Charlie is going to be too pleased to hear about the swap, especially now that she was finally letting him in and comfort her.

More please.

Hey, sorry i promised a monster review and then got completly snowed under with work... :unsure:

Just read the last three chapters and as usual loved them, you really do write their characters so well! It's so sad that Charlie lost the baby and is shutting Angelo out but i can totally see her doing that in the show, she cuts him out and is then too stubborn to apologise. The idea to swop Angelo for Ava is class, hopefully Charlie will see just how much Angelo loves his daughter when he's prepared to give himself up for her and then she'll be able to forgive him / let him back in... Its nice to see that Morag appars to have changed her opinion of Angelo, at least she recognises how much he adores his wife and in trying to remind Charlie.

Can't wait to read more! x