Fear (by matticus01) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I remember reading the description of your fic and reading about someone committing suicide. And I'm not suprised it was Nicole who killed herself. You could see she found it much more difficult to move on. I'm definitely not saying the other girls found it easy but at least, they talked about it and let people in. Nicole didn't talk about it. I hope they find the second attacker soon. He has to pay for what he did. :angry: A young girl killed herself because she couldn't live with what he had done to her. :(

Poor Belle! David abused her and got her pregnant. I'm glad Aden will be there for her. She'll need his support.

More please.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read those two chapters.End of the first one didn't look good for Nicole and...it wasn't.Almost overshadows what's been happening to Belle.Nicely written, this fic has been going to some really dark places without pulling any punches and is all the better for it.

Brilliant update :)

I feel so bad for Belle. And I have a feeling that was about her at the end... I hope it wasn't though...

Dying to know who the other person is, still! And you wouldn't wanna know who I'm thinking now :P A senior member now lol I'll just have to wait and see anyways.

I wonder what is up with Martha, jealously maybe?

Please update real soon :D

Belle isn't coping very well, is she? I know she didn't want to keep the baby and I can't blame her but I'm scared she might still regret it at some point. Is she the one taking a pill at the end? :unsure:

Could the accomplice be

Liam? He hasn't been mentioned in this fic so far, I think.

:unsure: Whoever it is he must be quite a bit older than 18 from Charlie is saying?

More please.

I have...absolutely no idea who that is but I'm glad they've caught him anyway.I was also wondering if that was Belle taking the pill at the end and hoping it's not as serious as it seems.I can understand her having an abortion in the circumstances, it would be hard on her either way.

Not sure what it was you didn't understand about my comment, I was referring to the previous two chapters if that was what confused you.I was trying to say that the fiction has touched on some serious matters and hasn't shied away from showing the consequences of them which impressed me.

I have...absolutely no idea who that is but I'm glad they've caught him anyway.I was also wondering if that was Belle taking the pill at the end and hoping it's not as serious as it seems.I can understand her having an abortion in the circumstances, it would be hard on her either way.

Not sure what it was you didn't understand about my comment, I was referring to the previous two chapters if that was what confused you.I was trying to say that the fiction has touched on some serious matters and hasn't shied away from showing the consequences of them which impressed me.

its just i didn't completely understand what yu meant, but now I do :D thankyou, im glad your impressed

next chapter soon