Fear (by matticus01) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I have a feeling that Belle may have been having a serious conversation with David, about their relationship.

Annie slapping David was the highlight of the chapter - in my opinion. It was about time someone hit him.

I thought I had the clue, and then I lost it, so now I'm just going to wait (impatiently) for the next update.

Brilliant chapter as always Bec.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, looks like David is officially a creep and the police are definitely suspicious of him.Wonder what made him lose his temper like that?Annie giving him what for was a nice moment.Geoff admitting he liked Nicole was cute.Looks like the police have got some sort of evidence anyway...

(I have to ask, given how many of your stories feature a character called David who turns out to be a psycho, did you have a bad experience with someone of that name or are they all meant to be the same character, multiversally speaking?)

Ummm yes I kind of did have a bad experience with someone named David. I was working on the show grounds and this guy I know liked me and wouldn't take no for an answer, anyway he tried to get me to sleep with him one night, I said no over and over again and then he tried to choke me

I fought him off, and then went stright to my boss :)

anyway, who say's David in this fic is as bad as people might think :wink:

am off to my job interview, will update when I get back

Edited by matticus01

(I have to ask, given how many of your stories feature a character called David who turns out to be a psycho, did you have a bad experience with someone of that name or are they all meant to be the same character, multiversally speaking?)

Ummm yes I kind of did have a bad experience with someone named David. I was working on the show grounds and this guy I know liked me and wouldn't take no for an answer, anyway he tried to get me to sleep with him one night, I said no over and over again and then he tried to choke me

Sorry to hear that, I feel slightly guilty for asking now.Glad things turned out all right for you.

It's actually my dad's name but fortunately I don't think of him when I think about your Davids.

Sorry to hear that, I feel slightly guilty for asking now.Glad things turned out all right for you.

It's actually my dad's name but fortunately I don't think of him when I think about your Davids.

No dont feel guilty... I'm not everyone named David is like that, but for some reason and I didn't actually click on till you said something... when I want a bad person/psycho I just seem to think of David :)

But I've got another fic in the works, and funny enough, the name David is not mentioned once lol

Woah.Was not expecting that ending at all.David can't have raped her the night he threw her through the window, there wasn't time, did he do it before?Did something happen while she was in hospital?And I have absolutely no idea who the second attacker is so you're doing a really good job of keeping me guessing.

Wow, only started to read this now and it's fantastic! I really like it, always a surprise around the corner. Really well written

As for the second person, I'm starting to think Lucas...Or possibly Aden??...

:unsure: I'm sure people could make him evil in fics also lol!!

Hope you update soon, really looking forward to reading more.