Fear (by matticus01) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 5

Great chapter. This is not something I say often in fic or the show but I really enjoyed Nicole's scenes. With both Roman and Geoff. Both scenes were written extremely well.

Chapter 6

Aden and Belle have a really nice friendship in this fic. I like the way she opens up to him about she's feeling. I really hope she takes his advice about David. As for David right now I can't tell whether he's just a lousy boyfriend or if he could be dangerous.

I wonder what's wrong with Martha. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Edited by Jody

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, poor, poor Nicole! :( I absolutely loved the way you wrote her with Roman and Geoff here. I just feel so sorry for her!

Hmm... There's so much going on that everytime I start to think 'maybe...?', the whole theory is blown apart by another thing :lol: I'm still a bit <_< about David. I really hope he's not the killer. Though I'm starting to wonder if it was him to attacked Belle at end...

Cannot wait for more!

It definitely lives up to its expectations. *smiles*

The attacker flung Belle through the French doors? He's even crazier than I thought. :angry: I hope they catch him soon.

Fortunately, she is alive and was 'lucky' enough that he didn't rape her on top of everything else. I don't think he would have had enough time to rape her anyway. :unsure:

I hope Rachel is making sure Doctor Mathews (the name! :lol: ) is going to be punished or fired. What a moron! <_<

I'm glad Martha and the baby are okay. :)

More please.