Fear (by matticus01) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I missed an update.

I'm so glad Matilda is okay. It's a good thing she managed to scratch the attacker. Hopefully, the police will soon find out who it is.

I have a feeling it could be

David. Maybe it's because I don't like the guy but I don't trust him. Besides, he always seems to be out of town when a woman is attacked. It's very suspicious. Plus Belle is the connection and he is her boyfriend.

Belle asked Aden to stay with her. She didn't ask David. That's great. Hopefully this will help Belle and Aden to get closer. :)

Poor Nicole! :( She should see a counsellor to help her get through this.

More please.

Okay, looks like David is officially a creep and the police are definitely suspicious of him.Wonder what made him lose his temper like that?Annie giving him what for was a nice moment.Geoff admitting he liked Nicole was cute.Looks like the police have got some sort of evidence anyway...

(I have to ask, given how many of your stories feature a character called David who turns out to be a psycho, did you have a bad experience with someone of that name or are they all meant to be the same character, multiversally speaking?)