Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

Aaron sees Annie running off and quickly runs after her.

"Look, that wasn't my idea" said Aaron.

"Don't lie, you said you wern't interested in me" said Annie as she ran off crying. Ruby slowly walked up to Aaron and massaged his shoulders, but Aaron just brushed her off and walked off in an angry frame of mind.

Aaron was surfing down at the beach a few days later when he ran into Annie again. This time she was hanging around a tall and muscular looking guy. Aaron looked away as he tried to ignore her, but once things got heated he had a go at the guy.

"She isn't interested. Leave her alone!" said Aaron as he got into the guys face.

"That is where you're wrong, we're going out" said the guy as he walked off with Annie.

The next day at school, a new kid was introduced. This was the muscular guy from the beach yesterday, and he looked over and smirked at Aaron, and Aaron just glared back at him. Mr Bartlett introduced him as "Guy".

It's been three weeks, and it's now June. Aaron has been preparing for swimming practice. He feels that if he gets back into swimming, he'll be able to get over the situation. But, the last time he swum was when he was living with his abusive older brother. So, things may be difficult for him. Meanwhile, at school, Annie and Guy are kissing, when Aaron sees this happening. Aaron looks in the other direction so he doesn't get noticed, and shoulder barges Guy.

Later on, Guy and Aaron are pitted against each other at swimming practice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron gulped as he and Guy had to race each other for a trail race. Guy, of course, won. Aaron looked angrily at Guy as he wiped the water off his face and walked off with a towel over his shoulders and some board shorts on.

Later on at the gym, Guy was lifting some weights and asked for Aaron's help. Aaron, of course, helped out, and became Guy's spotter. Guy was eventually tired, and Aaron helped the bar off of him, but he accidentally dropped it back onto Guy. Guy lay there in pain, as Aaron panicked. Aden then walked in and scolded Aaron.

"You don't drop the bar back down straight away you idiot" said Aden as he helped Guy up. Aaron just scratched the back of his head and ran off. Aden then shook his head and gave Guy a drink of water.

The next day, Guy confronted Aaron about the incident.

"Why did you do that earlier?" asked Guy.

"It was an accident" said Aaron.

"I've seen you at the gym before, you've never done that to other people you've spotted" said Guy angrily.

"Back off, alright?" said Aaron as he looked angrily at the somewhat taller, Guy. Guy then took a swing and missed. Aaron then punched Guy in the nose, and then gave him an uppercut resulting in his laying down, being unconscious. Aaron helped Guy to the hospital, and Guy's dad was contacted.

"Lucky you found him, thanks a bunch" said Guy's dad as he praised Aaron. Aaron just smiled back and quickly left the hospital.

A week later, Aaron was at swimming practice when the coach wanted a word with him.

"Look, we can't have you on the team. You haven't been motivated and seem to be slacking off" said the coach.

"I'll be better, I promise" said Aaron.

"No, that was the last straw. You're off the team" said the coach as he pointed at the exit.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Annie was visiting Guy when his father entered.

"So, how'd this happen?" asked Guy's father.

"I fell" said Guy.

"You can tell me" said Guy's father. Annie then decided to leave the room and go back home.

Meanwhile, at Irene's Aaron was sitting down on the coach by himself when a knock at the door was heard. Aaron answered it, and it was of course Guy's father.

"You were the one who hurt my boy" said Guy's father as he got in Aaron's face.

"Yeah, he swung at me first" said Aaron.

"Listen here, kid. You better watch your back because next time you're alone, you're dead" said Guy's father as he walked off in an angry mood.

Later on, Irene, Xavier and Aaron where sitting around when Irene asked Aaron to do a favor for her. She asked him to run an errand to the Surf Club.

"Sure, I'll be back soon" said Aaron as he started to walk off to the Surf Club.

On the way back from delivering the errand, Guy's father pops up and smashes Aaron in the nose and then slams his head into the ground.

"I told you to watch your back" said Guy's father as he began to kick Aaron when he was on the ground. Alf saw Aaron on the ground, and beaten and raced him over to the hospital. Aaron was placed in a ward near Guy, but Annie didn't even bother visiting him as she found out it was Aaron who attacked Guy.

Irene and Xavier visited Aaron though, and gave him some chocolates to cheer him up.

"Look, you'll live. Your injures will heal" said Irene.

"Yeah, I know. It's just I need to report who did this to me" said Aaron as he struggled to sit up.

It's been a couple of days, and Guy is being released from hospital. He has a couple of grazes and bruises from where Aaron hit him, and that's about it. Guy has now packed up his things, and is leaving with Annie to go and relax at his house. Jai has come down to see how Aaron is doing and has even become nicer to him.

"Hey" said Jai.

"What do you want?" asked Aaron.

"Look, I'm here to apologize for being a jerk to you before. You've changed quite a bit since you aren't the same arrogant guy that first started to bully me last year" said Jai.

"Yeah" said Aaron with a smile. Shortly after this, Aaron was free to go too. Guy's father was watching Annie and Guy kissing while he sipped his cold beer. He started to doze off when both Jai and Aaron bashed on his door.

"Open up caveman" said Aaron angrily.

"We know you're in there" added Jai.

Guy opened the door and saw Jai and Aaron standing there. Aaron still had bruises on him from when his dad attacked him.

"I've figured out who attacked me" said Aaron angrily as he busted through the door.

"Fight me face to face right now" said Aaron as he looked over at Guy's father. Guys father than pushed Aaron out the door, and grabbed Jai and held him down.

"Get out of here now, Guy" said Guy's father as he held Jai down.

Aaron called the police, and shortly after, Angelo arrived. Angelo knocked on the door, and Guys father opened it and took a swing at Angelo. Angelo dodged it and tackled him to the ground and cuffed him.

"Thanks for that" said Aaron. Jai got up and brushed himself off. He then walked off with Aaron, but Annie raced up to catch up with them.

The next day, Guy was seen at school sitting alone, and Annie approached him.

"It's over. Your father is crazy, and you're obnoxious" said Annie.

"Whatever, princess" said Guy as he walked off and left Annie standing there.

It's been nearly a month or so since that incident, and it's nearly August. Aaron's hair is getting a bit longer now and is looking more like Romeos except brown.

Aaron and Jai are now friends, and they hang out together with Ruby, Annie and Xavier. Aaron and Annie are now a couple.

"So, it's nearly time for us to go into the 12th grade" said Xavier.

"Scared?" asked Aaron with a smile. Colleen overheard this and then confronted Irene about possible dropping out. Irene then gives them all a stern talking too, and talks them out of possibly dropping out.

The next day at school, Aaron, Annie, Xavier, Ruby and Jai are hanging out when they notice a couple of new kids. They're alone, and need friends, so they all go up and befriend them both.

"Hi, my names George" said one of the kids.

"And mine is Sarah" said the other one.

"We're twins, and we're both in the 10th grade" said the twins with a smirk.

"Cool, we're all in the 11th grade at the moment" said Xavier. Just when they start hanging out, Guy comes around the corner.

"Don't hang out with those losers" said Guy as he and his mob of mates walk past.

"Don't listen to him. He's a loser" said Ruby as she talked to the kids.

Three weeks later, Irene falls sick, and Aaron decides to live on the streets again. (Geoff and Annie moved in with Aden, Ruby moved back in with Charlie and Xavier moved back in with his family). Miles sees Aaron sitting down alone, and offers him a room at his house. Aaron agrees, and has now moved in with Miles.

A couple of weeks after this, a pool competition was arranged. Jai, Xavier and Aaron are running it. Guy and his mates turn up and start to much about. They ruin the pool table and overall cause trouble for them.

"What is your problem mate?" asked Aaron as he glared over at Guy.

"Nothing" said Guy as he smiled back at Aaron.

After a bit of mucking about, Guy sizes up Aaron for the heck of it. Aaron then pushes him off of him, and Guy then smacks Aaron in the face. Guy and his mates then quickly scoot and leave Aaron sitting there, bleeding.

"I don't need to see a doctor about this, I should be okay" said Aaron as he tended to his wound.

It's been a couple of weeks, and Annie and Aaron are having a pick nick with Xavier and Ruby. They're all eating together when suddenly they hear screaming out in the water by the beach.

"It sounds serious" said Aaron as he took off his top and ran out down to the water to see if he could help out. Aaron then swum out as far as he could, until he finally found the girl who was drowning and brought her back to the sand and revived her.

"Thanks, what is your name?" asked the girl.

"I'm Aaron" said Aaron as he sat back and put his shirt back on.

"I'm Melanie" said the girl with a smile, and with that she took off down the beach. Aaron just sat there and shook his head.

A month down the track, and it's now November. Aaron now has his hair short again, and he and Annie have broken up since Annie has old feelings for Jai.

The mysterious girl he encountered earlier turned up again and this time she started flirting.

"So.. how old are you?" asked Melanie.

"Nearly 18" said Aaron as he lent back up against a wall.

"Cool, what year are you in?" asked Melanie.

"Year 11" said Aaron.

"Why are you nearly 18 then?" asked Melanie.

"I started late" said Aaron as he clearly became uncomfortable about the situation. Aaron then started to walk off when Melanie tailed him.

"I'm in year 10" said Melanie as she followed Aaron.

"I might need some help for my School Certificate exam" asked Melanie.

"Don't ask me, I'm struggling as is" said Aaron.

"How about we meet up later and just talk then?" asked Melanie.

"Um.." said Aaron as he became lost for words.

"I'll take that as a yes?" said Melanie as she smiled at Aaron.

"Great, I'll meet you later" said Melanie not letting Aaron get a word in. Aaron then scratched the back of his head and smiled as Melanie walked off into the distance.

It's later in the day, and Melanie and Aaron meet up. Melanie and Aaron chat a bit and eventually they kiss.

Melanie's soft white skin, and green blue eyes shone as she kissed the somewhat muscular looking Aaron. Melanie then flicked back her black hair and smiled.

"I'll meet you later" said Melanie as she kissed Aaron on the cheek and raced off. Aaron sat there looking confused and puzzled about the current situation.

It's been another week or so, and Aaron is standing around alone at school handling his books.

"Hey" said Melanie as she approached Aaron.

"Hey" replied Aaron as he shut his locker door.

"So, wanna do something later?" asked Melanie.

"Sure" said Aaron with a smile.

"Great, I'll meet you at the Surfclub after school" said Melanie as she walked off and left Aaron standing there with a big grin on his face.

Later on at the Surf Club, Aden is sitting down having a drink when Aaron walks past him.

"Oi, angry dude, come over here" insisted Aden as he called Aaron over.

"Listen, I don't want no trouble" said Aaron as he looked a bit worried.

"Look, I don't want to bother you anymore. I just want you to help me with packages for the shipment, that is all" said Aden.

"Okay" said Aaron as he walked off.

"Oh, and Alf doesn't need to know about this" called out Aden as Aaron walked off into the distance. Melanie turned up, and sat down. Aaron and Melanie then started talking.

It's now January 2011 in Summer Bay, and everyone is relaxing. Aaron and Xavier are down at the beach surfing when Melanie approaches both of them.

"So.. there are two good lookers around aye?" said Melanie as she smiled at both Aaron and Xavier.

"I have a girlfriend already" said Xavier as he nudged Aaron.

"Hm.. I guess it's just you and me" said Melanie as she walked up to Aaron.

The next day, Aaron is delivering shipment parts for Aden when Aaron accidentally drops one of them and discovers drugs.

"What's this?" asked Aaron as he picked up the drugs and showed Aden. Aden then pinned Aaron against the wall and looked at him angrily.

"It's none of your business is what it is" said Aden angrily as he made Aaron drop the bag. Aaron then finished up and walked off the boat.

A week later, and everyone is starting up at school again. Aaron, Xavier, Ruby and Annie are now in year 12. Melanie, George and Sarah are in year 11, and have basically formed their own friendship group.

Everyone is talking at school, when a fire breaks out. Everyone has to leave the school, but Aaron is trapped in the fire. Aaron finds a fire-extinguisher and fights his way out of the blaze.

Aaron ends up in hospital, and the school is closed until everything is fixed.

Aden is seen in the school halls after smoke is bellowing everywhere. He has a serious look on his face as he hides when Angelo and Charlie come in to investigate the fire.

Angelo and Charlie depart, and then Aden pulls out a torch and starts salvaging the wreckage looking for something.

Later on, Aaron is cleared from Hospital and he is settled down at home. Shortly after Aaron goes down to the beach for a surf, Aden breaks into Irene's house and searches for something. Aaron comes back to find his school bag missing and all of his books missing too. Something is defiantly up..

Two weeks later, Aaron once again helps Aden out on the boats. Aden is moving very sluggishly and collapses. Aaron runs to his side and helps him up. Shortly after, Aden is seen in the hospital with Aaron waiting anxiously outside in the hallway. Tests discover Aden has been taking drugs, and he's then asked to spend sometime in rehab.

"I suppose it's for his own good" said Aaron as he overheard the conversation. Outside, Melanie waits for him and then he and Melanie go off for a walk.

Two weeks after this, and the school is fixed back up. Everything seems to be normal again, and Aaron and Melanie started hanging out more. Eventually, Aaron and Melanie kissed and they got together. Meanwhile, an old face in Aaron's life appears. It's one of his old friends from his old school and he's determined to cause some trouble in the bay. (His friend has a skinny build, and long brown hair. He has blue eyes and pale blue skin. He wears his hair similar to how Jules did). Shortly after his arrival, Aaron's friend caught up with Aaron.

"Hey man, long time no see?" said Aaron's friend as he patted him on the back.

"Hey" said Aaron as he shook his friends hand.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aaron.

"I moved away from Yabbie Creek and needed a new start" said his friend.

"Okay then, Tyler. Just don't cause any trouble" said Aaron as he looked seriously at his friend.

"I promise I won't" said Tyler with a wink and he then took off and left Aaron standing there, shaking his head.

Archived