Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A week or so later, Alf saw Aaron wasn't doing anything productive around the Bay and even saw he wasn't hanging around with anyone. Alf then decided to approach him and offer him a job as a shelf stacker.

"So.. how about it?" asked Alf.

"Okay" agreed Aaron as he and Alf shook hands.

The next day, Aaron was stacking shelves when he overheard a conversation between Aden and a co-worker on the boat. Aden gets given something and puts it in his pocket and walks off. Aaron stands there in shock and then decided to come out after Aden had gone. Alf walks in and congratulates Aaron on his first day and gives him his first pay.

Three days later, Aden met the same person down at the beach, while Aaron was walking to school. Aaron decided to confront them both.

"What are you doing?" asked Aaron.

"Buzz off" said the co-worker.

"What are you gonna do about it?" asked Aaron as he got in his face. The co-worker then took a swing and Aaron, but Aaron ducked and punched him in the face, making his face bleed.

"Urgh. You hit me!" screamed the co-worker as he dropped to his knees and covered his nose. Aden then pushed Aaron over.

"Get lost before I do something I regret" said Aden. Aaron got up and raced off the scene. He knows something sus was going on and even talked about it during school.

"I swear something weird is going on. I have to stop it" Aaron told Annie at school as they walked down a corridor. Jai overheard their conversation and decided to try and be the one to stop what has happened.

Two days later, Aden was working on the boat when Aaron turned up.

"What do you want?" asked Aden.

"Tell me who that guy was" said Aaron.

"Why should I tell you? You're just a bully" said Aden. Jai then hoped onto the boat and surprised both Aaron and Aden.

"Tell me then" asked Jai.

"Fine. He was selling me spare parts for a motor" said Aden. Aaron wasn't happy with this answer and decided to confront the co-worker who was walking down the beach.

"Oi. Caveman, tell me what you were selling Aden" yelled Aaron.

"None of your business" said the co-worker as he crossed his arms. Aaron grabbed him by the shirt and looked angrily at the co-worker.

"Tell me" said Aaron. The co-worker then grabbed Aaron and put him in a head-lock. He then continuously bashed Aaron in the face and left him there, bleeding.

Miles came down the beach for a walk and found Aaron lying there and bleeding heavily. He then took the unconscious Aaron to hospital.

Aaron awoke in hospital three days later. His face was battered and bruised, and he didn't know where he was. Aaron sat in the hospital bed and found Irene and Annie standing there.

"Where am I?" asked Aaron as he cringed in a little bit of pain.

"Hospital" replied Annie.

"How?" asked Aaron.

"Miles found you passed out on the beach, you're lucky you're alive" said Irene. Aaron then laid his head back down in relief.

A week or so later, Aden was working on the boat when the co-worker turned on him and tried to attack him. Aden knocked him out, and then decided to take him to the cops. All that was over, and now Aaron can leave the hospital because his head is now all better. Aaron can't go to school for a while, and is now sitting at home. He is studying for an exam when Jai arrives and he isn't at school either.

"Get lost" said Aaron as he tried to concentrate on his exam.

"I came to say something" said Jai. Aaron then got up and grabbed Jai and threw him onto the ground.

"Get lost or else" said Aaron as he began to walk away. Jai got up and walked outside after this and then ran off.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a week or so, and Aaron has returned to both work and school. Annie saw he was alone at school, and decided to chat to him.

"How are your bruises?" asked Annie.

"They're fine" replied Aaron.

"Good" said Annie with a smile.

"Listen, how about we hang out later?" asked Aaron with a smile.

"Sure" replied Annie as she smiled back at Aaron, shyly.

Jai was watching on from a-far, and looked away disappointingly as he saw them getting close. Jai then confronted Aaron later when he was working for Alf out the back of the Surf Club.

"Oi. Annie is my girl, alright?" said Jai as he walked over to Aaron.

"Look, me and Annie are just friends. I just want to catch up with her later for our studies" said Aaron.

"Keep away from her from now on. If I catch you near her I'll personally kick your ass" said Jai.

"Where is your stepladder?" asked Aaron as he brushed off Jai's threats.

Later that day, Aaron and Annie where out and studying, when Annie accidentally dropped her pencil. Aaron picked it up and gave it back to her, but instinct booted in and Annie and Aaron kissed, and just when Jai walked in. Jai of course wasn't happy and he confronted Aaron.

"I told you what would happen" said Jai as he got in Aaron's face. Jai then took a swing, but of course, Aaron knew how to fight so he dodged Jai's hit and punched him in the stomach. Jai cowered over in pain, and Aden then walked in and pinned Aaron against the wall.

"I thought I made it clear that you leave my little buddy alone" said Aden angrily.

"He started it mate" said Aaron as he pushed Aden off him. Aden looked angrily at Aaron like he was about to hit him, when Alf walked in.

"Strewth, can you two blokes give it a rest?" asked Alf as he held both Aaron and Aden back. Aden then just walked off and left Aaron standing there alone. Aaron then took off and decided to stay home.

It's been two days, and Aaron saw Xavier and Ruby have a fight. He walked over to see what was wrong.

"What happened here?" asked Aaron.

"Go away. I don't need a loser like you around" said Ruby as she ignored Aaron. Aaron then stood there as he saw the two of them walk in opposite directions. He stood there looking confused.

Later in the day, Aaron was sitting down having some lunch, when Annie came in.

"Hey" said Annie as she sat down near Aaron.

"Hi" said Aaron as he looked at Annie.

"Look, about the other day. I feel we should get together, I mean, we both are suited for each other and you do seem to like me, don't you?" asked Annie.

"Yeah, I do. But, things have been rough lately. For instance, Jai has been getting on my nerve and I just can't have that at the moment. I'm sorry, but things can't work between us" said Aaron as he got up and walked off. Annie then began to tear up when Geoff entered.

"What's wrong?" asked Geoff.

"It's Aaron, he rejected me" said Annie.

"He probably did it for the best" said Geoff as he hugged Annie.

Later on, Aaron saw Ruby alone and decided to talk to her.

"Wanna tell me whats up?" asked Aaron.

"Fine. Xavier has been a total moron, and dumped me because he feels I've been using him. How have I?" asked Ruby.

"You've been a supportive girlfriend from what I've seen" said Aaron with a re-assuring look on his face. Ruby then lent over and kissed Aaron by surprise. Annie saw them kissing, and ran away crying again.

Archived