Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

It's now the 12th of October. Aaron and Xavier are at the Surf Club preparing a song and dance night, when Ray and Shannon entered. Xavier and Aaron where writing down invitations, when Shannon decided to steal something from the Surf Club. Alf caught her, and decided to confront her.

"What have you got there?" asked Alf.

"Nothing" said Shannon as she tried to hide the object she stole. Alf looked her up and down and looked at her with a cranky face.

"Return what you stole" said Alf as he crossed his arms. Ray overheard the commotion, and looked angrily at Shannon.

"Why did you steal?" asked Ray.

"Come on, it was just a bit of fun" said Shannon with a smile. Ray then turned away and walked off into the distance. Guy arrived, and bumped shoulders with Ray as he was leaving and he and his mates then flooded the Surf Club.

"We're here for an invitation" said Guy as he and his mates crowded around the small table where Aaron and Xavier where sitting at.

"We don't give out invitation's to trouble makers" said Xavier as he looked angrily at Guy. Guy then pulled out $20 and threw it onto the counter.

"Take it or leave it" said Guy as he and his mates then took an invitation and walked off to play pool.

It's later in the day, and Rod is at the Surf Club for a drink when he notices Guy and his mates mucking around at the pool tables. When Rod got a little bit closer, he noticed that beer bottles where scattered across the floor, and a couple of people were passed out on the floor near the pool table. Guy and his mates where laughing and having a good time when Rod confronted them.

"Stop mucking around and clean up your mess" insisted Rod as he looked over at Guy.

"Make me" said Guy as he stood up to Rod, who he knew was Ray's older brother and wasn't in the slightest scared of.

"Look, I don't want any trouble. I just want you to clean up your mess so Alf doesn't have a fit" said Rod. Guy then crossed his arms and laughed at Rod. Rod then looked angrily at Guy and clenched a fist. Guy then got closer to Rod and looked seriously at him.

"Hit me" said Guy as he pushed Rod. Guy then punched Rod in the nose and made it bleed. Rod walked off and tended to his nose, while Guy and his friends called out "Aww" as he walked off.

It's about a week and a half later, and the HSC exams are starting. Guy, Xavier, Ruby, Annie and Jai are all sitting in the same class. Guy is smiling and doing his work when suddenly he grabs onto the desk and winces in pain.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy then gets up out of his seat and heads for the door, but the teacher stops him.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked the teacher as he blocked the door.

"I'm sick" said Guy as he held his head and then lent up against the wall and winced in pain again.

"Stop the act, get back to your seat" said the teacher and with that Guy went and sat back down.

Aaron was doing some work for the Trawler, when he noticed that Aden had been missing for a couple of days. He found a note, and he read it.

"I'm leaving Summer Bay. It no longer offers me anything, and I need to do something to occupy my mind and time. Farewell." Aaron put the note in his pocket and sat down with a shocked look on his face.

Meanwhile, Guy winced in pain again and tried to push on and do his work. He then fell down off his chair, unconscious. Jai, Xavier, Ruby and Annie all turned around to see Guy on the floor.

"Get some help!" yelled the teacher as he called an Ambulance.

Shortly after, Guy was being wheeled off in a stretcher. The teacher had a word with Mr Bartlett, and Xavier overheard something about a bad flu.

A couple of weeks later, and it's time for the danceathon. Ray didn't go because he didn't want to see Shannon, but Jai, Xavier, Aaron, Melony, Annie and Ruby where all there. Shannon made a late appearance and started to hang out with the others.\

Shortly after this, Guy entered with a couple of his mates. They started to cause trouble, and the party was cut short. Guy spiked Shannon's drink and then kissed her a bit. Eventually, Shannon wanted to be with him but he and his mates just left her behind.

The next day, Shannon was obsessed with Guy. She talked to the group about it constantly until Annie decided to say something.

"He's bad news. He went out with me before and was a lying brat. Don't go out with him for goodness sake" said Annie as she looked at Shannon seriously.

"He seems cute" said Shannon as she walked off. Guy entered with about two mates and he smiled over at the group.

"Wanna go out?" asked Guy.

"Sure" said Shannon as she followed Guy out of the Surf Club where she was. Annie then got up and started to run after them and caught up to the group of four she was pursing.

"What?" asked Guy as he turned around and looked at Annie.

"Leave her alone. She is only 16" said Annie as she started to growl at Guy.

"Only a year a bits difference then" said Guy with a laugh. Annie then looked over at Shannon.

"You're coming with me" said Annie as she grabbed Shannon's hand, but Shannon just pushed Annie off her.

"I want to be with him" said Shannon as she and Guy and his two mates started to walk off and laugh. Annie knows he is up to something, but she can't figure out what just yet.

It's now night time, and Guy and his mates invited Shannon down to the beach for a party. Annie and Jai went down to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

"It's obvious something bad is going to happen, Guy spells bad news" said Jai.

"Yeah. We need to look out for Shannon, though" said Annie as she waited around and saw Guy drinking beer with Shannon and his mates.

It's been a couple of hours, and now it's late. Annie and Jai try and get Shannon home, but she just pushes them off her.

"I'm having fun. I don't want two people who aren't to spoil it" said Shannon in a drunken slur. Guy and his mates stood around and laughed as Shannon moved around sluggishly and couldn't walk properly.

"Leave her alone!" screamed Annie as she looked at Guy with an angry look.

"Pfft. I don't need to" said Guy with a smile. Aaron was walking down the beach and noticed the group standing around, but Shannon being drunk. Aaron quickly went down and picked up Shannon who was now getting to the stage of being unconscious.

The next day, Shannon had a big hangover and didn't want to talk to anyone. She quickly got ready for school, and arrived late. Guy and his mates where sitting around and she decided to hang out with them.

"Hey" she said as she approached the group.

"Hey" replied Guy as he waved his hand at her.

"Wanna go out again later?" asked Shannon.

"Nah" said Guy.

"Why not?" asked Shannon.

"Your mate Annie has been giving me a rough time. I don't want to be mates with you if that is what is going to happen" said Guy.

"I can get her to st-" but Guy stopped her mid sentence.

"No. It will never work" said Guy as he and his mates walked off and left Shannon there. She began to break down and cry.

A week or so later, and it's nearly time for schoolies. Xavier, Jai and Aaron have been sitting around talking, when Guy and his mates walked over and started to drink beer on the beach.

"Let's go" said Aaron as he lead Xavier and Jai off the beach.

Shortly after, Guy and his mates where pulling pranks and doing bad things to people. Alf asked Aaron to go and tell him to stop.

"Hey man, can you please quieten down?" asked Aaron.

"We're just having fun" said Guy as he stood over Aaron.

"Yeah, but you can do it while being less disruptive" said Aaron as he tried to point things out to Guy.

"That's not how I roll" said Guy as he crossed his arms.

"Come on, it's easy to just stop drinking and throwing bottles at the Surf Club" said Aaron.

"How about you back off?" asked Guy as he got in Aaron's face but still had a little cheeky grin.

"I don't want to hear anything else that is bad or I'll be back" said Aaron as he quickly walked off, and Guy and his mates then turned around and started laughing and having fun.

It's about two days later, and rumors are going around the school about Shannon. Obviously, it's been started by Guy. Shannon decided to confront Guy about it, but he and his mates just laughed in her face.

"Why did you do this?" asked Shannon.

"Uh, because I felt like it?" answered back Guy as he and his mates gave each other hi fives and laughed in her face. Shannon then walked off and started to cry again, when Amy was walking past.

"What's up?" asked Amy.

"It's Guy; he's rejected me and made me sound like a slag" said Shannon.

"I warned you about him. He's been a real jerk to me and my brother, and now he is doing the same to you. We won't stand for this, we'll get him in trouble" said Amy as she walked off with Shannon to Mr Bartlett's office.

Mr Bartlett was found out already, and went down to talk with Guy.

"Listen, I know you're in year 12 but you need to stop these childish acts" said Mr Bartlett.

"What are you on about?" asked Guy as he crossed his arms.

"Your attitude and the way you've been treating others" said Mr Bartlett.

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Guy as he started to walk off. Mr Bartlett then walked off and basically gave up on Guy.

It's been another week, and Guy and his mates are once again causing trouble when Melony walked by. Aaron has been 'neglecting' her because of his work, and she is confused about things.

"Hey" said Guy as he walked over to Melony.

"Hi" said Melony.

"Wanna go to a party later? Bring anyone you want" said Guy as he wrote down the address on a piece of paper.

"Yeah, sure" said Melony as she took the piece of paper. Guy and his mates then went back down and started to drink and have fun.

It's later on in the day, and Melony, Ruby and Annie arrived at the party. Guy and his mates where having a good time and stuff, until Guy decided to be a jerk and stole Annie's car keys.

"How about we have a drive, aye boys?" offered Guy as he and his mates hoped in the car and drove off. Annie, Ruby and Melony tried to run after them but they sped off into the distance. Guy was laughing when he came to a steep corner. He turned the car but he lost control and it fell off the side of a small cliff. Guy's mates where fine and left the accident, but Guy was unconscious and laying upside down in the car. It was clear that the car crash caused some damage to him somehow. Annie, Ruby and Melony finally caught up and saw the car. They checked in the car and saw Guy was unconscious. They rang the Ambulance and Police and got Guy taken to the hospital.

It's two days later and Guy awoke in hospital. He was in agony as he felt his arm.

"You've broken your arm and your ribs" said the doctor.

"When can I get out of here?" asked Guy as he tried to get up.

"You can't. You need to stay in here until we fix up your arm in surgery" said the doctor. Guy then laid back down and winced in pain.

It's been a couple of days, and the police have come in to question Guy on the driving accident.

"Who was driving the car?" asked one of the officers.

"Annie. It's her car.. she got drunk and spun off the road" said Guy.

"Okay, have you got any witnesses?" asked the police.

"Yeah; I have a couple that were with me in the car earlier on" answered Guy.

"Great, thanks for the help" said the officers as they left.

Later on, Annie, Ruby and Melony where questioned about the accident.

"So, how did it happen?" asked the police officer.

"I wasn't there" answered Annie.

"Can you prove this?" asked the officer.

"Yeah, ask any one at the party. They'll tell you Guy stole my keys and smashed up my car" said Annie.

The investigation was going nowhere, so it stopped. Meanwhile, Shannon has left the Bay because Guy has humiliated her in front of the whole town and she feels she is too embarrassed to stay.

It's now near the end of November, and Aaron has been fired for slacking off at work, so Xavier, Ruby, and Aaron are all in need of money. Aaron went searching for a job; and found one as a swimming instructor.

It's now late January in the next year in the Bay, and everything seems to be going well. Ray and Amy are now in year 12, and are not looking forward to it. Ray has decided to drop swimming because he feels he can't do it and study for year 12 as well.

Meanwhile, it's been a couple of days after that and Ray and Amy are sitting down at the Surf Club.

"So, are you worried about this year?" asked Ray.

"Not really, if we try we'll succeed" insisted Amy as she gave Ray a smile. Guy, who was eavesdropping walked over to them.

"So, you've dropped swimming; something I loved and had a passion for year 12?" asked Guy who had an angry look on his face. Ray decided not to talk and got up, but Guy grabbed him by the shirt and held him up against a wall.

"Don't forget; I won't stop" said Guy as he let go and quickly left the Surf Club in a huff.

Later on at the Beach, Ray was standing around alone, when Guy came up to him.

"Where is your sweetheart of a sister?" asked Guy with a smirk.

"Just go away" said Ray as he tried to turn away, but Guy pushed him.

"I know you hate me" said Guy as he pushed Ray again. Ray looked away, and then looked back at Guy who had a smile on his face. He was obviously enjoying the confrontation between them.

Guy then punched Ray in the guts and then pushed him over.

"Come on" said Guy as he stood over Ray. Ray got up and then Guy went to punch him again, but Ray pushed Guy off him.

"Is that the best you can do?.. you must be gutless" said Guy as he walked off.

It's now two days later and it's the first day back at school. Guy, Ruby and Xavier are back in year 12; and Ray, Amy and Melony are in year 12 now as well.

Guy is seen hanging out with a couple of new mates and having a laugh when Ray walks by.

"You have one feisty family" said Guy as he and his mates got closer to Ray.

"Back off" said Ray as he packed away his stuff.

"Yeah, and how are you gonna make us?" asked Guy as he and his mates crowded around Ray. Mr Bartlett came in and decided to have a go at Guy.

"Get to class you lot" said Mr Bartlett as he ushered them all off to class.

Later on in class, Guy was kicking the back of Ray's seat, trying to make him snap. Xavier saw what was going on and grabbed Guy by the shirt when the teacher was gone.

"Leave him alone" said Xavier.

"You guys need a room, aye?" said Guy with a smirk. Xavier then got a really angry look in his eyes, but he just let Guy go. Guy sat down at his desk with a wide smirk, and continued his work.

Archived