Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a couple of days or so, and Guy has been hanging out with his mates at the Surf Club. Ray walks in with his twin sister and sits down for a drink. Guy comes over with his mates and they crowd around Ray and his sister.

"Hey loser" said Guy with a smirk on his face. Ray didn't reply and sat there ignoring what Guy had to say to him.

"See you at practice" said one of Guy's mates as they all walked off; drink in hand.

Later on at practice, Guy was getting ready for a swim, but then Ray enters and starts to get ready. Guy walks over to him and laughs.

"What are you still doing here?" asked Guy as he crossed his arms and looked over seriously at Ray.

"I am on the team" said Ray as he continued to get ready.

"No, you're not" said Guy as he put Ray in a headlock and started laughing. Guy then tossed Ray into the pool, and held his head down.

Shortly after, the coach arrived and he let Ray get his head out of the water. Ray caught his breath and proceeded to do warm up exercises with the rest of the group.

Shortly after, Guy stood there as he longish spiked up blond streaked hair (think Aden's mates in 2007), tasseled in the wind.

"Alright, now it's time for trials" said the coach as he got his pen out.

"You're first Guy" said the coach as he singled Guy to start his swim. Guy got into the pool, and started to swim. He got a reasonable record and got out and smirked at Ray.

"Ray, you're up" said the coach as he pointed at Ray. Ray got a better place than Guy, and finished first.

"That isn't fair" said Guy as he began to argue with the coach.

"He beat you, get over it" said the coach. Guy then glared over at Ray and took off with a couple of mates in toe.

Four days later, Ray was hanging out alone at the Surf Club, when Xavier entered.

"Look, I'm seriously sorry for how I treated you" said Xavier.

"Yeah sure" said Ray.

"Come on, how about we be mates?" asked Xavier.

"I think I'll hang out alone for a while" said Ray as he walked off.

Shortly after, Guy entered with a few mates. They began to play pool when they noticed Ray.

"Hey loser" said Guy as he smirked over at Ray.

"Leave me alone" said Ray as he tried to ignore him, but Guy got into Ray's face.

"You can do better than that" said Guy as he smirked at Ray. Ray then looked into Guy's face and tried to move away, but Guy pushed him back.

"You have nowhere to run, princess" said Guy with a couple of mates smirking.

Xavier decided to intervene and confronted Guy.

"Leave him alone" said Xavier.

"Okay, I'll leave your bed buddy alone" said Guy as he and his mates walked off.

"Are you okay?" asked Xavier. But, Ray just walked off leaving Xavier there to think about what had just happened.

It's been a day and it's once again time for some training for swimming. But, instead of pool practice, they're going to the gym for endurance training. Ray got ready and lifted some weights while Guy and his mates lifted some weights too. The coach was the spotter for Guy, and one of Guy's mates was Ray's spotter.

"Okay, change over" said the coach as he told everybody to change what they were doing and do a different exercise. Ray began lifting heavier weights, and Guy became his spotter.

"Come on girly, you can lift more than that" said Guy with a grin. Ray pushed as hard as he could, but he couldn't lift anymore weight. The coach went out for a second and left them to lift weights alone for a while. Guy laughed at Ray as he failed to lift the heavier weight Guy set for him. Aaron, who was going for a stroll, noticed what was happening down at the gym.

"Hey, get that off him!" yelled Aaron as he took the weight set off Ray.

"You don't know what you're doing" exclaimed Aaron as he got Ray a drink of water. Guy and his mates stood around until Aaron left and then they got into Ray.

"You better not rat on us again, or trouble will come your way" said Guy as he and his mates walked out and left the exhausted Ray sitting there.

Later that day, Ray let something slip about Guy and his brother went to see the coach.

"I suggest you at least warn Guy, he has been bullying my brother on numerous occasions" said Rod as he looked seriously at the coach.

"Okay, I guess I'll warn him" said the coach.

"Good" said Rod as he left the coach.

The next day, everyone was coming in for a meeting about the Swimming Carnival, but the coach had other ideas.

"Listen, I've been hearing about a couple of people picking on the new guy. I don't appreciate it as it's not needed. We're supposed to work together, not on our own.. or the trophy will once again be lost like last year" said the coach.

Guy glared over at Ray while the talk was going on. It was obvious he was mad about what had happened.

While everyone was clearing off, Guy and a couple of his mates confronted Ray outside the Surf Club.

"You know what happens now?" asked Guy as he pushed Ray.

"U-uh it wasn't me" said Ray as he looked around to see if anyone could help him. Guy then punched Ray and pushed him down a hill nearby. Ray, sat at the bottom, knocked out and had a bleeding mouth and nose.

"Let's get out of here" said Guy as he and his mates fled the scene.

It's later on in the day, and Xavier and Ruby are walking to the Surf Club when they notice a beaten and bloodied Ray laying down, unconscious at the bottom of a hill.

"We need to get help" said Xavier as he phoned his brother, Hugo. Hugo arrived, and helped them get Ray to the hospital.

Ray awoke soon after.

"Who did this to you?" asked Hugo.

"It's a bit blurry, but I think one of my swimming buddies pushed me down the side of a hill" said Ray.

"Can you remember who?" asked Hugo.

"Not at the moment" replied back Ray as he felt the back of his head; it was obviously sore.

Four days later, and Ray remembered who did it.

"It was Guy, one of my swimming team mates" said Ray.

"Okay, that's good. I'll get this solved then" said Hugo as he left the hospital room and went to the Surf Club where the swimmers met.

Once he arrived, the coach was packing up when Hugo confronted him.

"Guy has attacked Ray and put him in hospital" said Hugo as he looked seriously at the coach. The coach then got an angry look on his face and left immediately.

Later on, Guy was playing around with his mates before gym practice, when his coach confronted him.

"You're not welcome on the team" said the coach.

"Why?" asked Guy as he thought it was a joke.

"Because I've heard aligations of you attacking our other team mate, Ray" said the coach. Guy folded his arms and looked angrily at the coach.

"You've made a really bad choice" said Guy as he left alone in a huff of anger.

Two days later, and Ray and his sister where at school when Guy and his mates decided to pick on them.

"You little rat" said Guy. Ray decided to ignore him.

"Get lost!" said Amy as she looked angrily at Guy.

"Ooh, I might need to watch out for her" said Guy with a smirk.

Mr Bartlett entered the hallway.

"Okay everyone, it's time for classes" said Mr Bartlett as he moved everyone along. Guy and his mates shoulder barged past Ray as they made their way to their class.

(Guy is also the same one that caused trouble with Aaron a year and a bit or so beforehand)

Later on in the day, Amy was talking to Xavier and Ruby when Guy approached them with a couple of mates as backup.

"Here we go.." said Xavier as he stood around and sighed as he turned around to confront Guy.

"Hehe, you gonna attack me girly?" Guy asked Amy as he got closer to her with a wide smirk on his face.

"I wouldn't waste my time" said Amy as she began to turn around.

"You're just like your brother, a wimp" said Guy as he stood there with his mates and laughed. Amy then looked furiously at Guy but then once again turned away.

"You chicken?" asked Guy as he high fived his mates. Amy then attempted to spear Guy but he moved out of the way, but Amy grabbed him by the legs and trusted him onto the ground.

"Get off me" said Guy as he got up, and pushed Amy off him. His mates crowded around and started to cause a fuss. Mr Bartlett entered the hallway and broke it up.

"Amy, get to class" said Mr Bartlett as he ushered her off to class.

"You too" said Mr Bartlett as he looked at Guy. Xavier and Ruby stood there for a second, and shortly after followed Guy to their year 12 class.

A week later, Guy and his mates turned up at Ray, Amy and Rod's house. He got out of his car which had red P plates on it, and slammed the door. He broke their cars windows, and popped their tires and then they all drove away. Shortly after, Rod was getting out to go to work when he noticed the windows and tires had been ruined.

A couple of days later, Guy and his mates walked past Amy who was hanging out with Xavier and Ruby. Annie and Jai were going up to hang out with them, and she noticed who it was.

"Long time no see" said Guy as he smiled at Annie.

"Get lost, I've heard about what you've been doing" said Annie. Guy and his mates then continued to walk past the group and then Guy whispered something as he walked past.

"tires". Amy got angry and tried to attack Guy, but Xavier held her back.

"Leave him" said Xavier as he continued to hold Amy back.

Later on, Guy was sitting in class when he began to smirk at Xavier and Jai who were in the same class as him. He then started to make car noises and soon after Xavier got out of his seat.

"How about you shut up, huh?" asked Xavier.

"Big man" smirked Guy as he sat back in his seat. Shortly after, the teacher arrived and they began to do some school work.

After class, Amy, Xavier and Ruby found graffiti all over their lockers and names written like "broom broom". Shortly after, Guy walked past and Xavier confronted him.

"You think this is funny?" he asked.

"I see you like it. I thought I could have done a better job" said Guy as he crossed his arms and smiled. Xavier grabbed him by the shirt and punched Guy in the face then.

A few days later, and it's now early September. The police are going off to investigate the car incident and arrive at Guy's house. They knock on the door, and Guy answers it.

"What?" asks Guy as he crosses his arms and leans up against the side of the door hinge.

"We're here to investigate a vandalism that occurred about a week or so ago" said the police officer.

"I don't know what you're talking about" insisted Guy as he looked at the police officer.

"We have statements saying a witness saw you at the scene of the incident" said the police officer.

"My mates will vouch for me. It wasn't me" said Guy as he began to close the door, but the police officer stopped the door with his foot.

"Just remember. When we get enough evidence, we're coming back to charge you" said the police officer as he took his foot out of the door and let Guy close it.

Later on, the police interviewed Guy's mates and they said he didn't do anything. It was obvious that he had an alibi and he was in the clean.

Two days later, the police came back to Guy's place and once again knocked on the door. This time, Guy's father answered.

"Yes?" asked Guy's father.

"We're just here to say that Guy is in the clear about an incident that happened a while ago" said the police officers.

"Good" said Guy's father.

"Also, just a warning, if he does cause an incident in the future, he will be charged" said the police officers as they looked seriously at Guy's father. Guy's father then shut the door and the police left.

It's been about a month or so, and Guy hasn't been causing any trouble or been getting involved in Amy or Ray's lives. Aaron, Annie, Melanie, Ruby, Xavier and Jai are out on a picnic when Ray is going for a walk. A cute looking girl was looking over at Ray, and smiled at him. Aaron walked over to Ray and decided to give him some advice.

"Go for it. She seems like a nice girl.." said Aaron as he patted Ray on the back.

"Sure" said Ray as he smiled back at Aaron and decided to talk to the girl.

"Hey" said Ray as he confronted the girl.

"Hi" said the girl.

"What is your name?" asked Ray.

"Shannon" said the girl with a smile.

Aaron, Xavier, Ruby, Annie, Melanie and Jai looked over and saw them talking.

"I hope they get together, they'd be so cute together" said Aaron with a smile.

Archived