Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

It's been four days, and Ray was putting away his stuff when Guy confronts him. He rips up his papers and shoves him around the hallways at school.

"Come on, hit me" said Guy as he continued to push around Ray.

"I don't want to fight" said Ray. Guy and his mates started to laugh at Ray, but Ray continued to ignore it.

"Don't lie. I know you hate me, and it's only a matter of time until you lose it" said Guy as he gave Ray one more shove and left him laying against the lockers.

Later on at the beach, Ray was sitting down and eating some lunch when Guy confronted him again.

"Trying to run away?" asked Guy with his usual smirk. Ray got up to get away, when Guy pulled his shoulder, causing Ray to fall down and smack his head on the ground, knocking him out. Guy stood there for a second, in shock about what happened.

Ruby was watching on, and saw Guy standing over an unconscious Ray.

"Get away from him!" yelled Ruby as she barged past Guy and tried to help Ray up.

"It wasn't me who did this, sweetheart" said Guy as he looked angrily at Ruby.

"I'll be calling the cops. I hope you go to jail" said Ruby as she pulled out her phone. Guy then walked off in a fit of rage.

Later on at the hospital, Ray awoke with a big headache. Ruby, Xavier, Aaron and Jai all sat there.

"What happened?" asked Ray as he looked around to see he was in a hospital.

"You've been in a scruff with Guy" said Ruby.

While Guy was at the Surf Club, the police arrived and arrested Guy in front of all his mates and everybody in the Surf Club. Guy was then dragged out and his mates where left behind laughing and playing pool.

At the police station, Guy was let go because they didn't have enough evidence to charge him just yet. Guy then left and started to head back down to the beach. Xavier confronted him at the beach.

"Why did you attack Ray?" asked Xavier.

"I didn't" said Guy as he looked at Xavier with an angry face.

"Don't lie, loser. You did" said Xavier as he got in Guy's face. Xavier then punched Guy in the eye, and knocked him out cold. Xavier then walked off and shook his hand as it hurt after the hit.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the next day and Xavier, Jai, Ruby and Melanie are at school. Guy enters with a black eye and walks over to his locker and puts away his stuff. He then doesn't say anything to them and shuffles off to class.

"What's up with Guy?" asked Jai as he knew Guy usually had something foul to say.

"I had a talk with him" said Xavier as he packed away his stuff.

Later on in the day, Guy was sitting in class doing his work when the police arrived.

"Can we speak with Guy?" asked the police. Guy came out into the hallways and they began to talk.

"We've found a witness who said you've attacked Ray" said the police officer.

"That's impossible because I didn't do it" said Guy as he began to yell at the officer.

"You're coming with me" said the officer as he dragged Guy off from the hallways.

Guy's father came to the police station and bailed him out. Guy looked angrily at the police as he left with his father.

The next day, Ray was back at school when Guy confronted him by himself and without his mates.

"Why did you lie?" asked Guy as he looked at Ray with an angry face.

"I didn't lie, I-" Ray was cut off by Guy as he grabbed Ray and slammed him up against the wall.

"You did lie. You got me arrested. Don't forget, this is far from over" said Guy as he punched Ray in the stomach, causing him to lean over and walked off.

Later on at the Surf Club, Guy was standing around playing pool by himself when Miles decided to confront him.

"Hey, been having a rough time lately?" asked Miles.

"Get lost" said Guy as he continued to play pool, ignoring Miles.

"Look, you can tell me. I've had a couple of rough patches and understand" said Miles.

"Just get out of my face" said Guy as he ignored Miles.

"Whatever, I tried. If you ever want to tell me your problems see me at my house. I'm pretty sure you know where the Caravan park is, and it's at the front of it" said Miles as he walked off and left Guy there to play pool by himself in an angry fashion.

It's been about a week, and Guy is at the gym working out, when Aaron bumps into him.

"Watch where you're doing, loser" said Guy as he walked over to the gym equipment. Aaron then walked off and left Guy behind.

A little while later, Guy was seen down at the beach surfing when Jai was standing there. He looked at Jai angrily and got his towel. Guy then walked past Jai and wiped his face with the towel. Jai looked over at Guy as he put on his t-shirt and headed for a walk.

Jai confronted Guy while he was walking.

"What do you want?" asked Guy as he turned around and looked at Jai.

"Why are you such a bully?" asked Jai.

"Get lost" said Guy as he continued to walk away. Jai then started to turn around and walk back.

It's been two days and a school assembly is held. Guy is sitting in the back row with a couple of mates, and Ray is sitting on the other side of the room. After the teacher finished their speech, everyone started to move out. Guy ignored Ray and the others as he walked out of the area.

It's now early March. Guy was walking to school when Miles rings his phone and wishes to talk with him. Guy arrives at the Surf Club, and starts to chat with Miles.

"Hey, take a seat" said Miles as he offered Guy a seat. Guy sat down and threw his bag down next to him.

"What?" asked Guy as he looked angrily at Miles.

"How about you help me out at home to relieve some of your pent up anger?" asked Miles.

"How about no" said Guy as he got up and grabbed his bag. He began to walk off, when Miles confronted him outside.

"What is your problem?" Miles asked.

"Nothing" said Guy as he kept walking.

"You must have one. You're a really messed up kid" said Miles. Guy then slowly walked up to Miles and looked him right in the face.

"Don't you ever talk about me like that again!" yelled Guy as he then turned back around and kept walking.

A week later, and Guy was sitting at school when he noticed that the time went by slowly. He then suddenly stormed out of the classroom in an angry rage, leaving the other students puzzled as to what has been eating Guy.

Later on, Guy was sitting at a bench, and began to break down and cry. Miles saw this and decided to comfort him.

"Come on, you can tell me what has been making you angry" said Miles as he sat down next to Guy.

"I told you, nothing" said Guy as he turned away from Miles.

"Don't lie. You've been crying about something" said Miles.

"Just leave me alone!" said Guy as he got up and swung his schoolbag on his back. He then walked into his house and slammed his bedroom door behind him. He then leaned up against the wall of his bedroom and started crying.

It's the next day, and Guy was sitting around at home watching TV when his father entered.

"Done your assignment yet, it's due in two days" asked Guy's father.

"I'll do it later" said Guy as he continued to watch TV. Guy's father then grabbed Guy by the shirt and pinned him up against a wall.

"Don't get smart with me, kid" said Guy's father as he looked angrily at Guy. Afterward, Guy's father let him go and Guy took off.

Guy knocked on Mile's door, and Miles answered.

"Hey, come in" said Miles as he opened up the door. Guy walked in and saw how good the house looked. But, he then noticed that his father was there getting a caravan and he bolted.

Soon after, at the beach, Guy was sitting down by himself when Jai confronted him. He sat down next to him.

"Look, if you need time to think come down with me and Miles. You'll always be welcome" said Jai as he then looked out at the sea.

"I don't need your pity, mate" said Guy as he got up and began to walk off.

When Guy got home, his dad was drunk and was in a foul mood.

"Come here you disobedient brat" said Guy's father as he stumbled over to Guy and then dropped his beer bottle.

"Off to bed" said Guy as he guided his dad off to his room. Guy's dad went to sleep, and then shortly after Guy walked off and began to cry.

"How could he have done this to me?" Guy asked himself as he began to cry even louder.

Shortly after, Miles knocked on the front door. Guy answered.

"I know you and your dad have been having a rough patch, so I came here to talk to you both" said Miles.

"He's not up" said Guy.

"Where is he?" asked Miles.

"He's asleep" said Guy. Guy let Miles in anyway and they began to talk.

"Me and my dad have been living alone since I was ten years old. My mother died shortly beforehand and we found it hard to keep up" said Guy.

"My dad resorted to alcohol and began to beat me up when I was little. I am too big and strong for him to beat up now though" said Guy as he started to cry.

"It was over little things, like getting home late from school, or forgetting to take out the trash" said Guy.

"I understand" said Miles.

"No. You don't understand.. nobody understands" said Guy as he got up and left home, leaving Miles behind.

Guy ran off into the distance and started to run across roads without looking. An oncoming car came and hit Guy, knocking him flat onto the ground and unconscious. Miles saw him laying there and took him to the hospital.

Miles and Guy's father arrived at the hospital. Miles glared at Guy's father and then decided to confront him.

"You see what you've done?" asked Miles.

"I haven't done a thing" said Guy's father.

"You've made him a bully. He has potential to be such a good person, but you have kept that hidden away" said Miles. Guys father then got closer to Miles and looked him right in the face.

"Keep away from Guy" said Guy's father as he left in an angry mood.

Guy awoke two weeks later, and felt dazed.

"Ugh, where am I?" asked Guy.

"You're in hospital" said the nurse. Guy sat up, but then Miles came in.

"After you're done here in hospital, how about you stay with me for a while? It wouldn't be permanent but I could offer you somewhere to stay for a little while" said Miles.

"I'll think about it" said Guy as he sat there for a second.

"Let me know when you make your decision" said Miles as he walked off.

Two days later and Guy was allowed to leave the hospital. Guy is now on crutches as his legs where affected in the crash. Guy walked over to Miles place, and knocked on the door.

"I'd actually like to stay" said Guy as he limped inside.

"Great, I'll show you your room" said Miles as he guided Guy to an empty room.

It's the next day, and Guy's first day back to school. Guy walked into the living room with his crutches and began to limp to the lounge and sat down for a second and did his tie. After that, Miles entered and smiled at Guy.

"It's good to see you're eager to do some learning" said Miles.

"Yeah, whatever" said Guy as he then limped off on his crutches. At school, Guy entered and Ray, Xavier and Ruby all glared at him. Guy ignored the glaring and began to put away his stuff.

"Alright everyone, go to class" said Mr Barlett as he ushered everyone off to class. Guy walked off and sat down in the classroom.

Miles came in and was the teacher, and Guy listened to what he had to say. Just as he was about to leave, Miles wanted a word with Guy.

"Listen, try and be careful around Ray and the others. They still remember how you picked on them" said Miles. Guy just swung his bag over his back and left without saying anything.

At lunchtime, Guy was sitting alone when Xavier and Ray approached him.

"Hey, how do the tire marks feel?" asked Ray with a smirk. Guy ignored his insult and continued to do what he was doing when Xavier got in his face.

"How do you like being the victim?" asked Xavier. But Jai entered and broke it up.

"Guys, leave him alone. He's had a rough time lately" said Jai as he stood up for Guy. Xavier and Ray left and Guy thanked Jai.

"Thanks for that" said Guy.

"No problem" said Jai with a smile.

Later on the way home, Guy walked by a dead body in the bush. Guy looked shocked at this discovery, as if he knew who it was.

Archived