Troubled Times In The Bay

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a couple of weeks, and Tyler is swimming down at the beach when Ruby walks by.

"Hey gorgeous" said Tyler with a wink.

"What?" said Ruby as she looked at Tyler angrily.

"I said hey gorgeous" said Tyler as he proceeded to walk up to Ruby and swished his long hair back. Xavier saw what was going on and confronted Tyler.

"Listen mate, shes not single" said Xavier.

"So?" asked Tyler with a smirk.

"It's your cue to back off" said Xavier.

"Pfft, whatever. Anyways, anytime you wanna hook up, you can find me at the beach" said Tyler with a smirk as he walked off. Xavier and Ruby just stood there as they watched Tyler walk off.

Aaron was playing pool at the Surf Club with Melanie when Tyler walked in.

"Hey" said Tyler as he grabbed a pool stick.

"How is life going so far?" asked Aaron as he got a ball into one of the sockets.

"Well, guys are far too overprotective of their girls" said Tyler.

"What did you do?" asked Aaron.

"I hit on a certain girl and her boyfriend got all in my face. They need to take a joke" said Tyler.

"Just leave them alone" said Aaron as he continued to play pool.

It's been a a month or so, and Tyler is settling down at school. He's made a couple of mates besides Aaron and starts hitting on random girls.

"Leave them alone" said Aaron as he walked over.

"Uh, why should I listen to you?" asked Tyler.

"Because we're mates" said Aaron.

"Fine. But if you tell me to stop again I'll stop being your 'mate'" said Tyler as he walked away.

Meanwhile, Aden is out of rehab and is back to working on the trawler. Aden is at the Surf Club having a beer when Tyler confront him.

"Hey, you should stop drinking that beer, I heard you'd go crazy if you have had too many" said Tyler with a smirk.

"Listen mate, I don't want any trouble so just back off" said Aden as he continued to drink his beer.

"What're you gonna do?" asked Tyler as he crossed his arms and looked back at his other mates who were laughing at Aden. Aden the got up and punched Tyler in the gut and then knelt down to his level.

"I told you to stop" said Aden as he patted Tyler's back and walked off. Tyler winced in pain as he held his stomach.

Two weeks later, Tyler was at school when he kissed Melanie. This sent Aaron off the tracks and he belted the crap out of Tyler, putting him in hospital.

It's been a few days, and Tyler is sitting in hospital with his wounds hurting.

"You know you shouldn't have done that mate" said Aaron.

"I'm gone. I'm off back to the city. You've turned on me and I thought we were mates" said Tyler as he sat up in his hospital bed.

"Fine" said Aaron as he walked out of the hospital room, leaving Tyler sitting there and in pain.

It's been another two days, and Tyler is packing up to leave. He passes by Aaron who is walking at the beach when he gets a lift from somebody. He hops in and they scoot off. Tyler is sitting there looking out into the distance as he leaves and then quickly turns away.

Now it's been a month or so, and once again Aaron has let his hair grow to Romeo's kind of style from his short spiky hair. He's down at the beach when he hears some bad news.

"What? Irene is dead?" asked Aaron who was clearly in shock. He lost grip of the phone and collapsed on the sandy embankment pictured right in front of him. It turns out that Irene has had cancer and she has had it since the start of the year. Aaron quickly made his way back to Irene's house and Xaiver, Ruby and Annie are all standing there with tears in their eyes. Aaron sits down with his school uniform still on and puts his head into his hands.

"She was like a second mother to me" said Aaron as he began to weep.

"It's okay dude, we're all grieving" said Xavier as he patted Aaron on the back. Aaron then went outside and he ran into Melanie.

"Whats wrong?" asked Melanie as she stroked Aaron's cheek.

"Nothing you can fix" said Aaron as he looked depressed.

"Sure I can, just tell me" said Melanie.

"Get lost" said Aaron as he pushed past her and ran down to the beach.

It's been another two weeks and the household is finding it hard to make money, and Xavier can't keep borrowing off his brother anymore.

"Hugo won't give me anymore cash so we're broke" said Xavier.

"I have an idea" said Aaron as he got up and walked away, leaving Xavier puzzled.

The next day at school, Aaron confronted Mr Bartlett.

"I can't attend school here anymore" said Aaron.

"But you were doing so well" said Mr Bartlett.

"Personal issues have come up. I'm sorry, but I need to leave permanently" said Aaron with a serious face. Aaron then took off his tie and threw it on Mr Bartlett's desk and swiftly walked out.

Later on that day, Aaron saw Alf about working on the Trawler.

"Can I work on the Trawler? I don't go to school anymore, and I need the extra cash" said Aaron.

"Sure. Just don't get into any arguments with Aden and you should do fine" said Alf as he patted Aaron on the back.

It's been about a month or so and a new kid has arrived at the school. He starts harassing a couple of kids that are smaller than him, when Jai comes to the rescue.

"Stop it" said Jai in anger.

"Whatever" said the kid as he walked off. Jai then looked off into the distance to see the kid laughing at some other kids with his mates.

Meanwhile, Aaron and Aden are working on the Trawler when Aaron breaks down and cries.

"I can't do this anymore" explained Aaron as he sat down at the side of the boat and cried. Aden went and sat down next to him and patted him on the back.

"Listen mate, I know what you're feeling. I lost my wife a while back and I know it's hard to move on" said Aden. Aaron then looked over to Aden.

Annie and Ruby are walking to class when they also see the kid that was being a bully earlier picking on weaker kids. They go over to tell him to stop, but he goes off to class when they go over to approach him.

A couple of weeks later and the kid is at the Surf Club making trouble with his mates. Ruby sees a resemblance between he and Matthew Lyons so she approaches him.

"Hey" said Ruby.

"What do you want, loser?" asked the kid with an angry look on his face.

"Look, will you stop picking on smaller kids than yourself?" asked Ruby.

"Make me" said the kid as he pushed the smaller kid aside and gave a snide look to Ruby. Aaron entered and saw how smug the kid looked and collared him.

"Stop your acts, kid" said Aaron.

"Come on, mate. Hit me" said the kid with a smile. Aaron felt tempted, but he just let the kid go. He then walked off seeming angry and he clearly gave the bully some satisfaction.

"I've gotta scoot losers" said the kid as he and his mates then cleared off, leaving Ruby there alone.

It's been three weeks and Melanie is seen sitting alone at school when the bully walks past her.

"What's your name?" asked Melanie.

"Matthew" said the kid with a smirk.

"Ah.. Matthew Lyons?" asked Melanie.

"Yeah" said Matthew.

"Wanna hook up later?" asked Melanie with a smile.

"Sure, you seem eager" said Matthew as he smiled back at Melanie.

It's been a couple of months, and Matthew has really been causing trouble and has been dragging Melanie down with him. He has a party with a couple of mates, and hits on Melanie and things get a little heated. Matthew kisses Melanie and pushes her back against the wall, and begins to make sexual advances towards her. Jai sees what is happening, and tries to intervene. He gets pushed away by Matthew, but Jai keeps trying to stop what is obviously going to occur if he lets things take their cause.

"Just leave her alone" insists Jai as he looks over angrily at Matthew.

"Remember what happened when you annoyed me a couple of years back?" said Matthew with a smirk. It was obvious he was going to continue kissing Melanie. Jai pushes Matthew, and Matthew lashes out and punches Jai square in the nose. Jai falls down and holds his nose. Jai then gets up and walks away, while getting out his phone and texting Aaron.

Aaron receives the text message while sitting around at home watching T.V. It's obviously important, so he turns up and sees Matthew flirting with Melanie. Aaron shows distaste and approaches Matthew while looking angrily at him.

"Leave her alone" said Aaron in a stern voice. Aaron, who was obviously much more muscular and a bit taller than Matthew approached Matthew further. Matthew looked at Aaron seriously and then shortly after left with his mates. It was obvious that Aaron scared him off. Melanie seemed upset and followed Matthew down to the beach with his mates and continued with an 'after party'.

Matthew continued to make advances to Melanie, but Aaron arrived and collared Matthew.

"Leave her alone" said Aaron with an angry look on his face. Jai arrived shortly after with a bloodied nose and ruffled hair. He approached the three of them and looked at Matthew.

"He hit me for nothing" said Jai as he clenched a fist at Matthew.

"Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" asked Matthew with a grin as he continued to pick on a seemingly defenseless Jai. However, Aaron grabbed Matthew and punched him in the mouth.

"Everybody leave" said Aaron as he looked at Matthews mates. They took off and left the scene. Melanie walked off looking unhappy, and Matthew grabbed his face and walked off in the direction of his friends. Jai and Aaron then walked back home together.

It's been two days, and it's now school time. Matthew is at school with his mates watching a video on a computer, when Melanie confronts him about him rejecting her recently.

"Why have you been rejecting me?" asked Melanie as she looked sadly at Matthew.

"You're not my type. Plus, your friend "Aaron" has been getting too involved" said Matthew as he turned around and started watching more of the video. Melanie walked away disgusted and ashamed.

It's been three months, and things have been boring thus far in the bay. It's time to prepare to HSC exams, and things have been heating up between Melanie and Aaron once again. They're back in a relationship.

A new family moves into the Bay. They're known as the "Damiens". There is the oldest boy, Rod, who is currently 20 and has a job at the hospital as a clerk. There are the twins, Amy and Ray, who are both 16 and are in year 11 at school.

Shortly after their arrival, Ray accidentally breaks Xavier's project for school. Xavier responds rudely and shoves Ray. Ray looks back at Xavier and looks upset.

"Why did you shove me? It was an accident" explained Ray.

"Yeah, well, it seemed pretty deliberate to me" said Xavier.

"I swear it wasn't" said Ray as he tried to issue and apology. Xavier accepted and it seems things have been forgotten.

It's been another couple of weeks and Xavier starts hanging out with Ray. Ray breaks a valuable item of Xavier's, that actually belonged to his brother Brenden.

Ray tried to fix what he had broken, but Xavier came in.

"What happened?" asked Xavier.

"Nothing" explained Ray.

"You broke Brenden's favorite stick!" said Xavier after he realized what Ray had broken. He then colored Ray and pinned him up against the wall.

"Listen. Stay away from me and my friends" said Xavier in a stern voice.

"Okay!" said Ray and with that Xavier let go and Ray ran off into the distance.

It's been three days and Ray has decided to join the school swim-team. He's doing well, until a familiar face turns up. It's Guy. He doesn't want any competition between himself and Ray so he stuffs up his tryout. Ray gets out of the pool and confronts Guy.

"Why did you just do that?" asked Ray as he looked angrily at Guy.

"Things happen. It was an accident. Don't get all huffy and puffy at me" said Guy with a smirk as he retreated back with his mates.

Archived