Indigo Walker - Samara Weaving

Jen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indigo to me is a trouble making party girl who wants every thing her way. A bit like Nicole.

Thats the impression im getting too, only she's already far more interesting than Nicole. It took a lot for me to like Nicole, i only started warming up to her recently actually, but i love Indi already. She reminds me so much of young Matilda, look and personality wise.

She kind off looks like an ugly version of mattie ( indiana is beautiful ) but matilda was lovely, shes horrid !

Umm, really? Did u even watch Home and away when Matilda first arrived. She was a major pain, and acting like a total brat.

I think this girl is awesome and oh so beautiful. Anyone know how old the actress is?

So far i haven't really got an opinion on her. I think i'll have to see a bit more of her before i can decide if i like her. I was the same with Nicole though and although the first few months she came into it i didn't like her in some ways, i absolutely love her as a character now. So who knows maybe that'll happen with Indigo too!

Oh and by the way...If anyone has seen the British Soap Opera 'Eastenders'...do you not think Indi looks like a female version of Peter Beale, Ian Beale's oldest son!! Her face is the absolute double! haha In fact i'm sure it is him with a wig on and a fake aussie accent!

Oh and by the way...If anyone has seen the British Soap Opera 'Eastenders'...do you not think Indi looks like a female version of Peter Beale, Ian Beale's oldest son!! Her face is the absolute double! haha In fact i'm sure it is him with a wig on and a fake aussie accent!

Now you mention it - I can see the similar similarities

how odd :D

Edited by jdoddy

Now you mention it - I can see the simila similarities

how odd :D

Ooh yeah , I knew she looked like someone !

I don't quite know what to make of her yet , she seems very like Nicole in some ways , they both seem to be into fashion and I actually think these 2 could become great friends.