Indigo Walker - Samara Weaving

Jen

Atm I like her :unsure:

And her clothes :D

But she better stay away from both Aden and Geoff <_<

I'm also liking the friendship forming between her and Nicole, because no offence but Ruby was orginally Annie's friend and they kind of just pushed her character with Nicole's because Nicole needed a friend.

I'm like the dynamic of her character and I hope that she does become Nicole's friend.

Maybe they could pair Indigo with

... Romeo?

:lol: - the names are so funny!

Yeah, but I heard Romeo?

:unsure: Gets paired with Annie?

Ahhh never mind!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Indigo, I thought she'd be a brat and completly stuck up but she's sweet and doesn't draw attention to herself. She has morals, not sleeping with random guys and not drinking while she's underage :) She reminds me so much of Mattie though (appearance wise).

I look forward to more of her scenes. The Walkers are a very interesting bunch.

I've started to really like Indigo too. And like standbyme, I like the way Indi dresses too.

First I thought she's really rough and arrogant, but I was wrong. Which is a good thing here. :D She's such a good friend and knows how to say no. Oh, boy, I hope we see her enough before she's gone. Great character :)

I don't know why, but I really dislike her. I liked her in the very first episodes when she arrived, but now there's something that I can't stand about her.

On the other hand, I hope she gets some original storylines to play out :).

Is she only a guest? How long does she have left? I hope it's not a drop in, drop out kinda role. At least let her stay for a while.

I didn't like her when she first arrived but I love her now! Her and Nic could be really great friends so it's a shame she's only a guest, because a good friend is exactly what Nic needs at the moment.

She also has a really strong and clearly defined personality which is what some of the other teens lack.

It's a shame that she hasn't had many good storylines yet.

That thing with her and Aden was just weird...

I would rather see her get a decent storyline as opposed to the Dexter's

Dex/ Annie/ Jai love triangle that we're seeing now. I just don't get the point of it if Dex is leaving Annie is about have a Jai/ Annie/ Romeo love triangle but that's a whole other topic

:lol:!

I am also a fan of Indi's dress sense. Different to the other teens which is nice.

ETA: Added spoiler tags just in case!

Edited by drama_girl

I really loved Indi at the start, she was fresh & cool.

But now... i dunno...

Her scenes awkward, and I find the actor really wooden & awkward, which makes it uneasy to watch. But hey, thats just my opinion.

And, I find her relationship with Nic really false. One minute they hate eachother then Nicole trips over a mop & now they're bff's ..... <_<

Originally I said I wasn't a fan, but I have to admit to warming to her now, although not as much as I have to Sid and Dexter.

These 3 have something about them that is good to watch, and are miles ahead of many of the main cast. I hope H&A decide to reconsider getting rid of this family, if those rumours are true, as all are cracking additions to the show.