Should Freya come back?

Guest Laura

Should Freya come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she was awful, absolutely hideously awful. Bitchy characters are bad enough but she wasn't witty and she was completely exxagerrated and overplayed so she was the ultimate bottom of the barrell bad character. Bringing her back is just going to make the show even worse and it really needs to start getting back on its feet, she will just send it right back down the hill.

I voted yes, although I'm tempted to add "only short term".The character as she was isn't sustainable as a regular but I wouldn't mind her coming back for a few weeks and shaking things up.If they watered her down, they could possibly keep her around full-term and a watered down Freya would still probably be more interesting that certain other characters.Plus, if she did come back there's a fair chance she could split Xavier and Ruby up again and that in itself is a reason for bringing her back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived