Lincoln Lewis admits filming sex tape

Guest Jamey-Maria

It's not slander - might be libel, but definitely not slander.

Well he has dated

Eliza Taylor-Cotter - Janae Neighbours in 2003-2004 Relationship - So cant be her because she was like 13 and she never even kissed him (hahahaha)

Indiana Evans - Matilda home and away in 2007-2008 Relationship - has to be her

Monique Sway - ???????? in 2008 Encounter - could be her i have no idea who she is

Kat Risteska - syfycd 2009- Relationship not her

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it was Celeste Dodwell who played Melody. I bet deep down she has a kinky side. Plus she was actually 18 exactly 12 months ago, unlike Indiana Evans who was only 17 then. I'm basing this opinion on nothing really, I would just like it to be true, because how ironic would it be if Geoff and Melody, the purest couple ever, were actually a pair of sex maniacs.

it has to be Indiana Evans for sure, his mother said it was someone from the cast and they had been dating at the time. Eccept Indiana would have been 17, so they are probabably just saying 18 to make it sound better haha. I thinks the girls named should have been relased, as it takes two to tango :P

Well it happened over a year ago so why is it news today? It was a silly adolescent and stupid thing to do and hopefully he hs learned from it. I bet his Mum gave him a right telling off.

It SHOULD be reported because what he did was disgusting.

He took a private moment, and violated that girl's trust by showing it to workmates. Imagine what that did to her!

And now his nasty mother is calling the girl 'that' in the press, and instead of saying what he did was wrong, she's defending it!

Typical football family. Australia's morals become more questionable every year.

Anyway, he's not that young. He's an adult. Just like with the footballers, people are using his age as an excuse for his behaviour. He is an adult. He can drink, vote, drive, get married, have children, own property. It is his personality, not his age that needs to change.

I agree with it being disgusting and stupid, but his Dad playing football has nothing to do with it. Lincoln isn't in the NRL, and I'm pretty sure the King never had any sec tape scandals. So please don't say things like that, football had nothing to do with this. Nothing at all.

I still think it was Celeste Dodwell who played Melody. I bet deep down she has a kinky side. Plus she was actually 18 exactly 12 months ago, unlike Indiana Evans who was only 17 then. I'm basing this opinion on nothing really, I would just like it to be true, because how ironic would it be if Geoff and Melody, the purest couple ever, were actually a pair of sex maniacs.

Her bday is 27 July 1990 and we dont know what time of yeah it was made

Typical. Another celebrity sex scandle. Lincoln is an adult. He should name the girl. This incident happened twelve months ago. So why are we only hearing about it now? Did he cover it up because last year he was up for a logie?

Archived