Lincoln Lewis admits filming sex tape

Guest Jamey-Maria

Why do you think he should name the girl? The girl hasn't done anything from what we've been told. She never showed anyone and if she wants to make a sex tape with her boyfriend for just them then thats up to them. I think people think the girl should be named just cause everyone wants to gossip about who it is and wants to know if it is Indiana or not.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why should he name the girl to the media? to embarrass her some more? the girl is not the person who did the wrong thing by showing the footage around at work... yeah maybe she was a bit stupid to let him tape it, but maybe she trusted him to keep it private. I dont think she would have allowed him to show it off in front of eveyone at work! can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for the girl?

and I have no idea why we are hearing about it now if it happend so long ago. Maybe someone decided to report Lincoln?

and I have no idea why we are hearing about it now if it happend so long ago. Maybe someone decided to report Lincoln?

Has it been said when the video was shown to his castmates? Was it 12 months ago it was made or 12 months ago it was shown or both? Maybe it wasn't long ago and thats how it came out cause someone who saw it reported it.

why should he name the girl to the media? to embarrass her some more? the girl is not the person who did the wrong thing by showing the footage around at work... yeah maybe she was a bit stupid to let him tape it, but maybe she trusted him to keep it private. I dont think she would have allowed him to show it off in front of eveyone at work! can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for the girl?
Maybe she was on drugs or something...

Or maybe they did it for kicks :P

By day he is a bible pusher by night does xxx stuff hahahaha

Or maybe they did it for kicks :P

By day he is a bible pusher by night does xxx stuff hahahaha

:lol::lol: ah that made me laugh !! I agree by night he must do xxx stuff :wink:

Lincoln Lewis' ex-lover Indiana Evans defends sex tapeArticle from: Font size: Decrease Increase Email article: Email Print article: Print Submit comment: Submit comment Fiona Byrne, Alice Coster and Katherine Firkin

June 09, 2009 09:44am

FORMER Home and Away favourite Indiana Evans has spoken out in support of her shamed ex-boyfriend Lincoln Lewis and his tawdry sex tape scandal.

Evans, who dated Lewis for more than a year in 2007 and last year, dismissed her one time co-star's behaviour as a "mistake" on the social networking site Twitter.

Mum's defence: Lincoln is just a silly man says his mum

"All the Home & Away sex tape stuff affects me too, he is my ex! He didn't do anything wrong, guys!'' Evans wrote.

"Everyone should mind their own business. Everyone makes mistakes. Same for Jodi, poor babe. Hope everyone is OK in Summer Bay.''

Gallery: Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis

Evans, 18, and Lewis, 21, were the golden couple of Summer Bay until they broke up in August last year.

She departed the show after 4 1/2 years playing Matilda Hunter and has since joined the cast of H2O: Just Add Water, where she plays a mermaid.

Lincoln Lewis sex tape shame

Lewis last week admitted filming a sex tape with a teenage TV starlet and showing the footage to his Home and Away castmates and colleagues.

Channel 7 has disciplined the actor, whose father is rugby league legend Wally Lewis, and he is expected to be given counselling.

Special Section: Celebrity sex tapes

The footage was filmed on a mobile phone last year and has since been deleted.

Lewis, who is taking part in the new series of Dancing With The Stars, said he deeply regretted what he did.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5012980,00.html

Archived