Lincoln Lewis admits filming sex tape

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's true i wanna know why the hell Jodi's still there.Double standards much?What she did was much worse,IMO.

Jodi didn't do anything to the show itself. Lincoln went around to cast and crew showing him having sexual intercourse with another woman. That effects everyone who he works with. Jodi, however, didn't do anything in relation to the program.

If that's true i wanna know why the hell Jodi's still there.Double standards much?What she did was much worse,IMO.

Jodi didn't do anything to the show itself. Lincoln went around to cast and crew showing him having sexual intercourse with another woman. That effects everyone who he works with. Jodi, however, didn't do anything in relation to the program.

I guess not,except get bad publicity.I doubt they'll sack him.I reckon half the reason this has come out is to get DWTS publicity.It happened a year ago,why the hell does it matter now.

I guess not,except get bad publicity.I doubt they'll sack him.I reckon half the reason this has come out is to get DWTS publicity.It happened a year ago,why the hell does it matter now.

This stunt of his may have a few Australian fans think of him as a few, if not some, could do in the UK about the likes of Britney Spears and Victoria Beckham. Lincoln needs to be very careful not to allow fame get to his head.

Archived