Lincoln Lewis admits filming sex tape

Guest Jamey-Maria

Lol his mother's putting the blame entirely on the girl, what a retard

One other thing couldnt they just keep it between themselves? I mean they notified everyone that he made a sextap in the past and it's now been deleted :S

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I thought i heard this incorrectly when it was on the news... on CHANNEL 9 news to be exact. I thought really, are they going that low. To diss H&A and Dancing with the stars they are two popular shows on 7. Now reading this makes me think it must be true, that he did do it. Its stupid but seriously, if it was done a year ago why bring it up now? OH I know. Because it was announced today (or sometime this week) that he is going to be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. Conincidence, no? And councelling is going a bit far.... they are both adults, they both agreed so. I wanna know who the girl is too, I can't see Indianna doing it. Meh, whatever.

Lincoln's mum also spoke to the Brisbane nova team,

it's on this podcast

http://podcast.nova1069.com.au/nova1069_podcasts_050609.mp3

I can't see Indiana doing that either, but I guess we dont know her do we? from what Lincoln's mum said it sounds like it could be her.

some quotes from his mum

"he was young I supose, well when I say young I mean 12 months ago, I hope he's learnt a lot in 12 months"

"I told him dont get on with any of the girls from work "no, no mum I wont"... but as you see, mens brains... I wont say any more about that"

"they were both concenting adults, he was 20, she was 18"

"they've been broken up for a long time"

The person who let this out was a crew member from home and away and was friends with Lincoln and the girl. I wonder why they would tell the press about it a year later?

I dont think it's wrong that they made a tape, I mean teenagers do all sorts of crazy thing's lol. But it is wrong how Lincoln showed it to people, it should have just been kept between him & the girl. I dont think any girl would have allowed him to show it around, that was very disrespectful of him.

I also dont agree with his mother on how it's all the girls fault? they both did it. I think Lincoln did the wrong thing by showing it around.

I also dont agree with his mother on how it's all the girls fault? they both did it. I think Lincoln did the wrong thing by showing it around.

I know its ok for him to do it because he is a male but she is a $%^& because she's the girl and she should know better (what a bunch of bull poos)

But i dont really see anything wrong with the tape itself but did he really have to show everyone (i hope Ollie didnt see it :o ) at work and what did he think was going to happen

lol im glad his cast mates were not impressed by the tape and told him to delete it, what was he thinking? was he showing off or something... boy's can be so immature lol (and he's not even a boy anymore... he's in his 20's he should know better!)

I found another article.

Lincoln Lewis is a silly boy, says his mum Jacqui

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

June 06, 2009 12:00am

IT WAS the call Lincoln Lewis dreaded - ringing mum Jacqui to tell her he'd made a sex tape with a Home And Away castmate and that the news was out.

She yesterday went public to say she was upset by what her disgraced son, whose dad is football great Wally Lewis, had done but forgave him.

Jacqui spoke out on radio in defence of Lincoln, who admitted on Thursday to filming a sex act with a female actor and then showing it to cast and crew on Channel 7's family soap. The footage, filmed a year ago, had since been deleted.

Soap star mum's sex tape sledge

"He said 'Mum I've got something I need to tell you and you're the last person I wanted to tell'," Jacqui said on Nova radio. "I was like 'Mate, what's wrong?' I'm thinking sick, I'm thinking all these horrible things."

Lincoln finally 'fessed up - and mum was angry, especially because she had warned him not to mix work with pleasure.

Gallery: Lewd Lincoln Lewis

"Before he went down (to work on the show) I told him 'Don't get on with any of the girls from work'," she said.

"He was 'No Mum, no, no, no.' And as we see - men's brains. I said 'Mate, how many times have I said, don't you go doing silly things?' But I said 'You were young, I suppose'.

Lincoln will dance with the stars

"But when I say young, it was 12 months ago. I hope he has learnt a lot in 12 months. He was very disappointed to have to tell me but it was between him and his friend. They were consenting adults. He was 20, she was 18."

She said she was glad her son was no longer going out with the unnamed castmate and that Lincoln knew who leaked the story.

What does it matter if Lincoln made a sex tape? I'm sure plenty of people do it and if him and his girlfriend both agree then thats their decision. I wouldn't exactly call it wrong but what is wrong is showing it to his cast mates. Why he thought that'd be a good idea, I don't know but I bet the girl involved wasn't too happy.

Archived