Lincoln Lewis admits filming sex tape

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm I don't think Indiana has a twitter page lol

thats pretty stupid they made the article from twitter comments, it could have been anyone who said them.

Well they would find out if its really her first before they put it on the news and stuff

she didn't say it was her, just that she was his ex I imagine she'd be pretty p*ssed if it was her. I still think he was a total jerk for showing people and the comments his mum made were awful, he needs a mum to teach him to respect women not counselling.

There is no way Indiana would come out and defend him if she was the girl involved, he's totally betrayed whoever the girls's trust and does'nt deserve to be defended in any way shape or form, don't forget he also cheated on Indiana and dumped her for the other girl which shows just what a piece of work he is, if it was a cast member involved then he should have been fired from the show there and then, he has no respect for girls or the show by doing this, his actions are deplorable for someone who is a role model as he appears in a show viewed massively worldwide, and what makes things worse is that the character he plays is the complete opposite to the person he really is!!

And I say again - it says he showed it to his cast & crew members;

if a girl made the tape with him, who's to say she didn't know? - she's just as much to blame for filming it. and by filming it on HIS phone, she had to know it was in his hands and yes what he did was wrong but i'm getting tired of seeing him get all the blame, and the whole 'he's disgusting'. urgh.

and that whole 'he needs counseling' thing is totally OTT

sheesh. so many people reading / writing / commenting about this incident are acting like they themselves have never made a big mistake.

-grumbles-

Displaying sexually explicit material is unacceptable in Australian workplaces. At the mention of cast, crew and colleagues I’m assuming this all happened in the workplace or extension of the workplace. What one worker may enjoy another may find offensive.

Channel 7 have done the right thing in counselling Lincoln as to what is and is not acceptable in the workplace.

The girl cannot be blamed or partly blamed for his behaviour at work.

But isn't that sort of a decision to be made of the merits of the people you work with rather than just a blanket judgement over a complete group of people. There are some things that I would share with the boys that I wouldn't with the ladies.

Archived