Glee

Jayde

^ Channel 10 are showing the newest episode (Big Brother) this Thursday night. So again, there is a change of timeslot, but at least Australia only has to wait a couple of days after it airs in the US.

Cool thanks and I read in tv week that we find out if Quinn is ok next thursday or maybe that's this Thursday I missed the last episode before they did repeats of Season 2 for a few weeks.

^ The result of the car wreck will be this week, I assume. There have been some things released/leaked that would indicate what has happened, so they would be silly to try and drag it out. Only 2 more days, although I plan to watch it online tomorrow as soon as it airs.

I watched a little bit of Glee Thursday night H&A had double eps so I was channel flicking and when H&A finished I watched Glee from like 8pm to 8:30pm I can watch the whole ep another time cause I recorded it on t-box

I seriously adored Big Brother, and yes maybe the episode should have been more Quinn-focused as a result of the massive emotional cliffhanger we got, but ultimately I can't hate the episode for 2 reasons. 1. Matt. 2. Bomer. He was everything a perfect guest star should be. He was hilarious and seemed to fit right in to the world of Glee, and also gave Blaine some more depth. (And I'm saying this now; if you're not a fan of Blaine then the episode is not for you).

Favourite moments included: "BlaineyourbrotheristhemosthandsomemaninNorthAmerica", Fighter (which I can't decide whether I laughed out of second-hand embarrassment or was seriously turned on by all the rage and nakedness), SCREAMING ALL MY LINES because I'm really intense and "I know you really meant it because you weren't pointing at me." Also Margaret Thatcher dog and that Klaine hallway scene is one of my favourites. Matt and Darren obvious have a great repore because they got that sibling rivalry down-pat.

If there was ever an opportunity for Jesse St James/Cooper Anderson scene I might spontaneously combust.

I wasn't looking forward to the Whitney episode this week until I realised that I literally don't know much about it except for the songs that they are doing. Rumour has it that there's some Klaine stuff about college and the future, and as long as they talk about it then I think I'm going to be good.

I consider myself a Blaine/Klaine fan but that doesn't mean I want everything to be about him/them.I thought he was being a brat in BB tbh.Who cares if his brother doesn't praise him every five minutes.

I loved the dog scene.Cutest scene ever.

I also enjoyed the last ep except for FR.I don't even know who Rachel is anymore.Unlike most of the fandom I don't think it's all Finn's fault though.He didn't ask her to do anything she didn't want to do or wasn't asking her to give up anything she wasn't willing to give up.

Archived