Glee

Jayde

Apparently it's common for US television to go on hiatus a lot.I'll never understand how they manage to keep an audience though I guess they're used to it.

Apparently there's some big shock for this ep.I'd almost put money on it being something lame and predictable.

4. There were kisses. Brittana kissed. Which were wonderful and warranted and I completely approved of Santana's rant to Figgins about PDA between two girls and wanting Brittany to be seranaded. It's a bit too early for me to judge Joe as yet, but I like that he's a bit of a hippy, but in the end acknowledges, despite the fact that he's Christian, that "love is love". That was the theme of the episode, I guess.

*Placed spoiler tag incase*

Yes I loved the kiss between them too and the scene with Figgins :D

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently it's common for US television to go on hiatus a lot.I'll never understand how they manage to keep an audience though I guess they're used to it.

Apparently there's some big shock for this ep.I'd almost put money on it being something lame and predictable.

Tell me about it :o Hiatus is becoming the norm here I say its caused the demise of shows I enjoyed. :(

Archived