Glee

Jayde

Not really an issue.I'll just dl it after it's aired in the states like I usually do so i'll have seen it before it airs here.

I'm assuming most people probably do the same thing.You'd think 10 would realise this so you have to wonder what the logic of taking it off in the first place was.

Exactly! I'm all up-to-date on episodes thanks to the internet, and I don't have to worry about Ten cutting dialogue or speeding up the tempo. It is so frustrating if you don't have that option. Sigh. I wish they would just keep up with the US and not touch. the. episodes.

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR YES/NO

Yes/No was okay.

The Becky plotline was my absolute favourite, and of course Helen Mirren is the voice in her head.

When Mercedes is with Sam she is so much more bearable to me. Any other time I honestly find her really annoying.

Will/Emma, I don't really have much of an interest but I did, surprisingly, enjoy Wedding Bell Blues and We Found Love. The synchronised swimming was awesome, and I literally cracked up at Artie rolling himself off the edge and into the pool.

As for Finn, I wasn't prepared for the episode to get that emotional. I mean, maybe the Becky storyline was in a similar vain, but it still had that comedic element, whereas the reveal of Finn's dad and then the dinner at Breadstix and the final scene got kind of heavy. I guess Finn is trying to find direction. Everyone is putting on the pressure to make decisions now for his future and he has no idea what he wants to do. I'm on Team Stay-In-Lima-And-Work-At-The-Tyre-Shop more than anything else, because that seems like a 'Finn' thing to do.

Also, there is a reason why #RachelSayNo was trending on twitter.

I liked yes no though I did have issues with

All of ND picking on Becky.They should've known better.I also don't like that they seem to be taking the daddy sl off Puck and giving it to Finn though I do feel it's a little different.It comes across that Finn's father was a decent dad up until the last few months where as Puck's walked out when he was a kid.Still though it should've gone to Puck.I'm sick of Finn getting everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I allowed to talk about 'Michael'? If you haven't seen it, then beware spoilers!

I adore Blaine more than I probably should and also want to see pain inflicted on him, and I refuse to believe that he wasn't doped up on some serious pain medication in that 'Ben' scene. Kurt/Blaine continue to remain flawless, and also sexually frustrating particularly during 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''.

While I really really really liked the episode, like one of my favourites this season,, having "Michael" as the theme was a bit dodgy considering how much Michael Jackson has already been done on the show (ie. PYT, Thriller, ABC, Control, Man in the Mirror). And then for them to pick some of the songs they did didn't make sense. Like, 'Never Can Say Goodbye' which seemed to have lyrics which completely contradicted what Quinn was trying to say - although she did look stunning.

^ That link doesn't work, so what were you trying to link to?

But Valentine's episode was so cute and adorable and gave me so many awesome shipping moments but also ripped my heart out and shredded it into pieces and left me on the floor.

Top moments:

1. Blaine! Obviously. Turning up with a heart-shaped eye patch (which, of course he found one), and basically suggestively serenading Kurt with Love Shack. Definitely favourite number of the episode, because it just looked like so much fun. I adored the moments of Blaine wanting Kurt to sing and Kurt pulling out his own microphone and tie pulling (so hot) and lots of hips dancing and "tin roooof rusted".

2. Karfosky's confession to Kurt was so heart-breaking. Feeling as though the only way he can actually acknowledge how he feels is through secrets and disguises and when he finally tells Kurt, Kurt is of course in love with Blaine, and it just makes me so sad because Karofsky looked so broken by it. He was trying to hold Kurt's hand for crying out loud! Devastating. Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to be a couple, it was such a powerful scene between the two of them. I definitely wasn't prepared for all the feelings being poured out.

3. Tina/Mike L-O-V-E. So adorable. They are the second most functioning couple after Kurt/Blaine, and they got a lovely duet and I adored the way it was overlayed it with Rory and Artie trying to one-up each other with trying to woo Sugar.

4. There were kisses. Brittana kissed. Which were wonderful and warranted and I completely approved of Santana's rant to Figgins about PDA between two girls and wanting Brittany to be seranaded. It's a bit too early for me to judge Joe as yet, but I like that he's a bit of a hippy, but in the end acknowledges, despite the fact that he's Christian, that "love is love". That was the theme of the episode, I guess.

5. Rachel's dads. They should have their own spin-off! They wouldn't even have to do anything, I would just want to watch them be them. That story about the lube and the rubber, I was literally shoving a fist in my mouth to stop the noises coming out because it was soooooo inappropriate, and everyone's mind went there and yet it was so perfectly innocent. They are so theatrical and have a perfect bond, and Rachel obviously loves them.

Archived