Glee

Jayde

I've lost track of the number of times I've watched Let it Snow! It is just so old-school Hoolywood glamour, and I keep having flashbacks to BICO, and how they were just firends then, and now they are a couple and on tv, and also 'best friends and holiday roommates'. *Happy sigh* The whole Christmas special was amazing, and was - quite literally - The Kurt and Blaine Show. I have no objections whatsoever.

I adore Christmas episodes, purely for the fact that I can go into it without worrying about the plot. It was so easy and straightforward, and also heart-warming. I adore the Sam/Rory friendship, and really hope that continues.

Still bitter the box scene was cut.

After Puckleberry Klaine is my favourite ship and I couldn't care less the box scene was cut tbh.I think being a puckleberry puts things in perspective for me.Klaine gets a lot of screentime and Puckleberry almost none.

I fangirled when Rachel hugged Puck.It was the most interaction they've had all season.

It was a cute episode though.I liked it.

Now if only Puck,Rachel and Blaine could all be bff's i'd be totally happy.

After Puckleberry Klaine is my favourite ship and I couldn't care less the box scene was cut tbh.I think being a puckleberry puts things in perspective for me.Klaine gets a lot of screentime and Puckleberry almost none.

I fangirled when Rachel hugged Puck.It was the most interaction they've had all season.

It was a cute episode though.I liked it.

Now if only Puck,Rachel and Blaine could all be bff's i'd be totally happy.

Oh, I completely recognise that Klainers are spoilt rotten for screentime and interaction, compared with other ships. I'm still a fan of Puckleberry too, probably more than Finchel to be honest. The only reason I'm a bit miffed about the scene getting cut is because we had those promo pics, that indicated it would be there, and then suddenly it wasn't. If they hadn't released the shots then I probably wouldn't have cared.

I want all the Blaine/Sam/Mike friendship forever. Also, Blaine/Rachel. (Have you seen the thing going around tumblr where Rachel and Blaine are siblings?!)

They have a habit of doing that.I can think of several times a scene has been in the promo but been cut from an ep.It's irritating.

Yes i have seen them!If Blaine wasn't gay i'd totally ship Raine.Brother/sister is a good alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

So the guy who plays Finn was in my restaurant earlier this week. Can't say I recognised him as I don't watch Glee, but I am sure it would have exicted some people, to been skiing/boarding and bump into some dude from Glee....

Just thought I'd share that. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Not really an issue.I'll just dl it after it's aired in the states like I usually do so i'll have seen it before it airs here.

I'm assuming most people probably do the same thing.You'd think 10 would realise this so you have to wonder what the logic of taking it off in the first place was.

Archived