Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the last two chappies and wow! It's amazing how one can brng be so close to tears, while the other just made me grin so hard, my cheeks are hurting once again!

LOVED them both. I think the song that you chose for Nicole's funeral was beautiful and perfect, and the description and Aden's eulogy was so good! Great, sad, chapter!

This last one - I loved the Aden/Geoff interaction. It made so much sense that Aden would be able to relate to Geoff and help him through his grief, so I'm glad he helped :) BUT my fav bit has got to be Uncle Aden! :wub: The bit with Meg walking towards him was just AOL! :wub:^_^ Too good. And then Meg beating Belle away when she kissed him... hehehee!

Cannot wait for more, but 1 more chapter?! Please tell me there'll be more from you! This is one of my most favorite fics ever!

xoxo

Oh, wow! I can't beieve this fic has ended! :( But what an ending it was!!!

LOVED that it was Meg's b'day and a year from where this fic started. Wow, that time went so quick :lol:

CANNOT wait for the sequel. I'll defo be reading! I need my fix of your fan fic every day. It's kinda scary how addicted I am! :lol:

Great fic, Ellen. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all :D

xoxo

:wub:

That was a beautiful ending!

I really liked how the fic was rounded up after the year! and Meg and Aden were as cute as always :D

Really glad Geoff came round too!

I cannot wait for the sequel, that made my night lol

Thanks for writing it chick, it's been a pleasure to read from beginning to end :D x